AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
16.01.13 17:37:38
To: gedu

Hello AVS Support,

< posting this request for the 3rd time in 4 months, and, I am asking for a status update on AVS4YOU's effort to create a 'help document'. >

Can AVS4U please create a summary document of your "solution" findings for this thread, and all related threads on this (infamous) "internal error 65536" situation? A FAQ, or 'learnings', or recommendations doc .... something better than what you are currently providing?

This would help your user community greatly, and perhaps boost your sales, and definitely help your support-after-the-sale reputation (which means more sales).

Regard,

/gedu
Nat
17.01.13 06:15:02
To: gedu

Dear Gedu,

Conversion (as well as video editing) is a rather complecated process and it depends on the user's PC configurations, video (images, audio) source used in the project, what effects, overlays, objects and other modifications are made, how many processes are running on your machine during the editing, etc.; so the correrlation of all those numerous factors cause the mentioned error code. Unfortunately it is almost impossible to find out the exact correlation to avoid it.

However, the problem is more likely to appear when the system resources are not enough to process the command and using a more powerfull machine can resolve it.

Besides in most cases reinstallation of AVS4YOU software following precisely the instructions on my post here resolves the issue.

Our developers are currently working on the issue and collecting the information received from every user.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards
27.04.13 11:26:56
To: Nat

When I try to convert my 5 min video to youtube in the middle of the converting it says error code: 65536
Ive been getting this alot lately and im getting really frustrated and annoyed :L
Nat
29.04.13 07:14:18
To: tonyrules4life

Dear user,

Could you provide information required in my post here.

Please try to reinstall the software using the utility provided in the above mentioned post and inform about the result.

Thank you for the information.

Kind regards
26.07.13 14:00:35
I bought this software yesterday, and after a couple of hours of work I tried to produce/create a file and I got this error right away. I got flustered as I was getting pounded from every direction on top of this damn error, some how, I ended up losing my work.

I don't want to be a beta tester for avs4you and as I just purchased the software less than 24 hours ago, I've asked for a refund as I clearly was sold a defective product. I will be disputing through paypal shortly if I don't get the refund.

To avs4you. CLEARLY you don't have the right people working there if this problem has been going on for as long as it has. Give your heads a shake and come to the same conclusion everyone in this thread already has, you need to hire BETTER devs.

I'm also not interested in uploading private files from my system which WILL DO NOTHING ANYWAY. I also shouldn't have to do that after HOW MANY YEARS OF YOU PEOPLE WORKING ON THIS? pffff.

My computer is a Samsung series 9 with 8gig ram and ssd with win 8. The computer isn't the problem. I've tried the fixes suggested here and don't want to work for you for free any longer.

Please credit my money back,

Thanks
Nat
30.07.13 08:18:42
To: Domingo

Dear Domingo,

We are really sorry for any inconvenieces caused.

You have been assisted in AVS Support System.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
03.08.13 16:33:05
Just to clarify, did the recent update resolve this issue already?
Nat
06.08.13 07:58:24
To: doncht

Dear user,

The problem is connected with incompatibility issues of several PC configurations (memory) and AVS4YOU software.

The latest updates were to optimize the PC resources usage, however individual incompatibility still may occur.

Should you have the problem or have any other questions please feel free to contact us for assistance.

Kind regards
11.08.13 16:34:01

I've got the same problem during making video from project error 65536 occuring
I am using latest avs video editor 6.4 and followed all steps mentioned before.
My operating system is Win 7
Intel core 2,5ghz i5
8Gb memory
I am traing to make HD video 1080p: H.264/AVC, 4200kbps; Audio: MP3 256kbps
Movie is almost 23 minutes long
i am using jpg, mp3 and mov (HD 1080p) files in project

i am looking for fast response
Nat
12.08.13 06:57:57
To: rrurus

Dear User,

Do you get the same problem with all your projects, or only this one?

Please specify what files are used in the project you are trying to create, what effects, overlays, objects, text, other corrections are made.

While reinstalling the software, have you tried this utility to remove all traces of AVS4YOU software? If not please try to.

Do you get any problem .dll (marked red) when repairing? If so please specify which ones.

Attach PC configurations of your system: go Start - right click on My Computer - Properties tab - make a screenshot and send it to us.

The problem may occur due to the lack of memory necessary for conversion.
Please try to split your project into 2 or 3 parts and create the video once again.

If this does not help please try to follow the recomendations below:
1. Switch off Intel Media Codec (Edit/ Settings/ processing/ Intel Media Codec/ choose disable) and set up single thread conversion (Edit/ Settings/ processing/ put a marker on single thread conversion)

2. Disable Show line groups and Show sound wave form (Edit/ Settings/ Edit/ remove the markers from Disable Show line groups and Show sound wave form)

Please inform about the result.

Thank you for your help and understanding.

Kind regards
22.12.13 09:11:49
Nat:
To: rrurus

Please try to split your project into 2 or 3 parts and create the video once again.

Hi Nat,

I just bought AVS4YOU and failed in the 65536 issue. After some quick successful tests with the video editor, I've prepared a nice video but cannot generate the output file... This is frustrating because i spent several hours to edit my video !

I'm seeing that your recommendation is to split projects into multiple parts. That would be fine for me but i don't want to redo everything as i spent hours on it already. Do you have a tool to split an existing project in several parts ?

Thanks
Nat
23.12.13 07:26:35
To: dh101083

Dear user,

Unfortunately there is not tool to split your project.

What you can do to split your project without remeking it:
- open the created project, delete 2/3 part at the end and save it as another project with a different name, create video;
- open the first created project, delete the first 1/3 you created as a video file and 1/3 at the end of the project, create that part as a video file'
- open the first created project, delete the first 2/3 parts of the video and create the third part of your video.

Thus you will get 3 created videos. You can merge them in AVS Video Converter afterwards, to avoid loss of quality, after choosing the format press the Advanced button and in Conversion options make sure the input and output file parameters like bitrate, framerate and frame size are the same.

Kind regards
23.03.14 19:27:54

Having same problem, but its only when I try to make a HD video, like in AVI HD 1078 then I get the error. If I do it in HD 7... then its fine. Have no isues regarding CPU nor memory but the strange thing is that it happened the 4th time I tried to create the same video...

Have uninstalled end installed and so on but issue is the same... think you have a bug in the program in the HD conversion in the editor.

Apart from that its a nice little program :)
Nat
28.03.14 06:27:39
To: Inarweb

Dear user,

The problem may occur due to the lack of memory necessary for conversion.
You can try to restart your computer and close all other application for the time of video production.

Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards
18.10.14 04:38:15
The problem is Bitdefender - I installed it 11 days ago and three days later began getting the 65536 error. Took a while, but I finally narrowed down, reinstalled AVG and got a successful compile of a composite video project 10 minutes later that had previously failed thirty-six times. BitDefender must be interfering with the memory allocation or the disk write process is running afoul of the a virus definition that writes to disk in the same manner as AVS.
Nat
20.10.14 13:49:48
To: MattThan

Dear user,

Thank you for the information. I am glad the issue is resolved.

Kind regards
07.02.15 23:53:03
Internal Error 65536 Pops up before rendering is complete. I just purchased the AVS Video Editor and made a movie but I cant get that error off. pls help!
Nat
11.02.15 13:48:27
To: avsdunkishrock

Dear user,

Please try to completely uninstall all AVS4YOU software traces from your PC following the instructions below:

1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall. Please make sure to click the "Check All" button.

2. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it.

3. Download and install the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website:
http://avs4you.com/downloads.aspx

Then try to use the program and inform about the result.

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
18.02.15 00:17:40
SOLUTION TO MOST CRASHES (incl. 65536) !!!

Most crashes are related to memory-issues! I was able to eventually finish projects, that were previously "unrenderable "due to 65536 error.

Here's what I did.

-Find program called "CFF Explorer".
-Open it in admin-mode.
-open AVSvideoeditor.exe (fixing most program-related crashes)
-klick on "file header" ->@Characteristics (click on "click here" right of it) ->Set "app can handle >2gb adress space" on active.
-save everything and overwrite the original file.

-Repeat process with AVSVideoConverterHost.exe found in /programs/common files/AVSMedia/ActiveX to resolve most rendering-related crashes.

-Pray that unlimiting the programs memory-border has worked for you too. For me it did.

Good Luck.

*works only on >winVista
Nat
27.02.15 14:10:13
To: Schlemma

Dear user,

Thank you for sharing the information.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  580