To: Nat

Hi Nat, I attached pic as requested:
Attached files:
Nat
24.03.16 06:17:24
To: Raquel666

Dear user,

Thank you for the screenshot.

Please specify if you can see the sound scale moving on the right in Windows settings when playing audio.

Try to record audio using AVS Audio Editor and inform if have sound.

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
28.03.16 00:58:56

yaaay, i figured it out. It was the voice control, see attached file. yaaaay!!!!!
Attached files:
Nat
28.03.16 09:29:56
To: Raquel666

Thank you for the information.
I am glad the issue is resolved.
Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.
Kind regards
23.06.16 17:53:51
I cannot get AVS screen capture to see my system audio, or any audio for that matter, even after running the patch provided on page 1 of this thread. I am running a PC with Windows 10, and I have been able to capture the audio just fine with CamStudio, Camtasia, and Debut. (But all of these trial programs create other problems.) Attached are screen shots of what I see in the settings of AVS screen capture.
Attached files:
23.62 KB
23.06.16 21:17:33
I even made sure that AVS Video Editor shows up in the Volume Mixer. See screenshot. Still no audio source is listed to select. Does anyone have a solution for this problem?
Attached files:
24.06.16 01:23:55
PROBLEM SOLVED

I have followed the info at this link and everything now works:

http://atomisystems.com/tutorials/screencasting/how-to-record-system-sound-from-your-computer/
Attached files:
Nat
24.06.16 09:06:32
To: douz248@gmail.com

Dear user,

Thank you for information.

I am glad you have found the solution.

Kind regards
16.08.16 03:18:03
To: douz248@gmail.com

Thanks so much...I have been trying for over a year to fix this issue and this did it...how is it the "support" couldn't figure this out?
21.04.17 20:47:34
SOUND issue in AVS Video Editor - I have managed to get my sound included into my screen captures again - that's good.
Finished putting a few captured segments together into my final version. Tested that and wanted increase the volume so I went into
Audio and checked off AMPLIFY [nothing else ] - could have hit some unknown ?? but all of the sound is now mute. I also tried a
right click on one of my individual screen cap. videos and saw some audio options [ tried ADD TO AUDIO MIX ] which did put the window
of the audio file down in the timeline audio mix area. But still all is mute ???? Can you get me back to normal ? The audio line of the top
timeline section still shows my audio line there which looks green sometimes and red other times ???
Nat
24.04.17 12:16:34
To: Donbo

Dear user,

Please try to check if video files are muted - right click on the video timeline - choose Mute and inform if you can hear the sound.

Please also check the audio effect settings - right click on the video on the timeline - choose Audio and check the settings of the audio effects, try to change them and inform if you have sound.

Thank you for the information.

Kind regards
25.04.17 21:23:50
Thanks, Nat. I tired to post this as a new question - but it got tacked on the end of this very long very old thread ???
Good news my problem is solved. I was in & out of the Audio settings you mentioned, etc. as well as rechecking my Control panel settings etc.
Anyway when I went back to the videos the sound was working again, so can't say exactly what I had done or what fixed it - maybe the adjustments
/program was just very slow to respond to changes [ which is something I had seemed to be noticing while working up to that point ]. And I
noticed the Audio icon to the right of the Timeline icon , right clicked that and found the top slider boosted the main video volume to where I
wanted it. And I've made myself a text/image file to help remind me how to do these things in the future :)

Is there any information being noted re. the red or green color sited here ?: The audio line of the top
timeline section still shows my audio line there which looks green sometimes and red other times ??? Does the red mean it's muted?

Suggestions for future development of Vid. Ed. 1. I'd like to see a progress clock in the Screen Capture toolbar.
2. I'd like to see an audio dial that shows that you ARE capturing audio in the Screen Capture toolbar. Time after time I've run
through a a15 min video capture only to find at the playback that I didn't have my audio settings right and missed the whole thing.

Thanks again Don
Nat
27.04.17 08:54:23
To: Donbo

Dear Don,

I am glad the issue is resolved.

Concerning the color of the audio line: red means - it is highlighted with a mouse and ready for editing while green - not active at the moment for editing.

I will pass your suggestions over to our developers team.

Kind regards
02.09.17 08:09:17
Good for me.
24.09.17 03:43:31
One possible fix to 'No audio in screen capture' for Windows...

Windows makes 'whatever is going to your speakers' available as a source for recording from. It's called Stereo Mix. It's disabled by default, and doesn't appear in the list of available recording devices, so most of us would never know it exists. To enable it, you have to:

- right-click on your audio icon in the system tray
- select Recording Devices
- in the box that lists your recording devices, right-click anywhere in its blank white area
- ensure that both Show Disabled Devices and Show Disconnected Devices are check-marked on
- right-click on Stereo Mix and enable it

Now when you're in Screen Capture \ Settings \ Sound, the Record Sound portion won't be greyed out because there are no sources available!

AVS: add this to your help file! It would probably save you in the order of thousands of help requests / posts per year!
Nat
25.09.17 14:24:39
To: COATSN

Dear user,

Thank you for the information and suggestion.

Kind regards
22.01.20 06:09:35
I still had a problem when the camera and the buttonhole were connected to the computer, for some reason it did not provide the possibility of choosing the buttonhole, only offered to write sound from the camera, how to solve this?
28.02.20 11:53:43
To: Kpedoe

Dear user,

Please make sure, that you are using the latest version of AVS software downloaded from the official website.

We also suggest you activating your sound devices on the PC following the instructions below:

Start > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Manage audio devices > Recording tab > select Show Disabled Devices and Show Disconnected Devices > right click on each of the appeared in the window device's icons >> check the field Enable.

Make sure the sound card of your computer supports the Stereo Mix function. If not we suggest upgrading the drivers for your sound card and then check sound devices on your computer.

Best regards
05.06.20 10:57:57
douz248@gmail.com:
PROBLEM SOLVED

I have followed the info at this link and everything now works:

http://atomisystems.com/tutorials/screencasting/how-to-record-system-sound-from-your-computer/

Many thanks - I love help forums! But I do feel that AVS should have sorted this out by now - I mean people have been posting about this problem since 2010!
10.06.20 05:52:14
Cannot your computer fit the system requirement for AVS?
It's suggested to ask their support team for help if you need to solve it soon.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  267