AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
03.09.11 08:40:15
To: avs4me

Hi Candace , can you tell me if you managed to resolve your AVS problem in the end and how ?

It would seem that many people are going hru the same situation years later !!
05.09.11 12:54:50
To: trenet

Hello,

The reasons for the error are different as you can see. Have you tried the solutions offered in the topic?

Best regards.
10.10.11 15:42:14
To: amaniskinng

Your post has been moved to another topic. Please follow this link.
13.10.11 15:06:20
Getting frustrated.
I purchased the product, have a license key and it will not work. I tried to uninstall and reinstall. When I do this it says "file cannot uninstall...does not exist." How is it possible my computer won’t recognize the converter in the uninstall panel, but i can open it on my desktop (even though it won’t convert video)? I have tried to contact support...no response.

I then tried to find the file in the C: drive and proceed with the recommended steps below. AVS is not listed in the folder common files on my computers. Can I get some help please?
Attached files:
340.53 KB
601.75 KB
Lex
Administrator
14.10.11 12:33:20
To: tmarie_05

Hello,

Your request was already answered at our Support System: http://support.avs4you.com/login.aspx

Best regards.
12.11.11 18:06:18
I purchased the 1year license yesterday and am having the same problem with the EAccessViolation when trying to execute the AVS Video Converter. No problem at all with AVS Audio Converter. I am running on Windows Vista, have latest update of Quicktime and have reinstalled with no success. I have also run the Repair kit and have errors with AVSShellConverter64.dll and AVSMobileDevice2ActiveSync.dll. I've been checking the forum and a lot of users with same error. Do you have the latest proven solution that you can suggest?

Appreciate the help.
14.11.11 12:12:32
To: rmelara

Hello,

To solve the problem, please run reg file from the attached zip archive and try launching AVS software.

Please inform about the results.

Best regards.
Attached files:
07.12.11 10:07:35
AVS Audio Editor EaccessViolation FIX

NOTE: This is not from AVS4you SUPPORT . . . how ever this is how I fixed the PROBLEM!!!
Support appears to have a problem in fixing since they can not reproduce the problem.
Also my machine is running on Windows XP SP3 and up to date.

OK Now to the problem!!!

This problem did not come into affect till I installed another software program from AVS4you. IN THIS CASE
AVS Audio Converter 7.0.1.477 . . . (So any other software on your computer from them . . . if not what changed or software was install when Editor stopped working for you). AVS Audio Editor 7.0.1.417 works fine till AVS converter was installed . . . after installing AVS Audio Converter . . . AVS Audio Editor will not open creating splash screen AVS Audio Editor EaccessViolation error. When I TRIED THEIR repair program in Start Menu\All Programs\AVS4YOU\Repair these 5 .dll FILES were not able to be repaired.

AVSAudioVisualization4.dll
AVSBluRayFiles.dll
AVSDPGFile3.dll
AVSIntelMediaSDK.dll
AVSTSFile3.dll

Note: Trying running the repair program on your system . . . are they causing the issues as mine . . . might be different if you have another software program causing the problem!

THE FIX!!!

1st . . . I uninstalled everything then reinstalling just editor . . . I then grabbed the 5
.dll files out of C:\Program Files\Common Files\AVSMedia\ActiveX and save in separate folder.

2nd I then installed AVS Audio Converter that caused the problem (what caused yours) and replaced the 5 .dll files before opening up any of the software.

3rd . . . This appears to be working fine now with AVS Audio Editor 7.0.1.417 trial . . . not Activated as of yet.
07.12.11 10:59:56
To: stevestecservice@gmail.com

If some dll's are not registered you should install vcredist. Please find the solution here.
07.12.11 12:01:32
To: avs4me

AVS Audio Editor EaccessViolation FIX

(2nd post thought I trying to be a bit more clearer)

NOTE: This is not from AVS4you SUPPORT . . . however this is how I fixed the PROBLEM!!!
Support appears to have a problem in fixing since they cannot reproduce the problem.
Also my machine is running on Windows XP SP3 and up to date.

THE PROBLEM!!!

This problem did not come into affect till I installed another software program from AVS4you. IN THIS CASE AVS Audio Converter 7.0.1.477 . . . (So any other software on your computer from them . . . if not what changed or software was install when Editor stopped working for you). AVS Audio Editor 7.0.1.417 works fine till AVS Audio Converter7.0.1.477 was installed . . . after installing AVS Audio Converter . . . AVS Audio Editor will not open creating splash screen AVS Audio Editor EaccessViolation error. AVS Audio Converter worked fined. When I TRIED THEIR repair program in Start Menu\Programs\AVS4YOU\Repair . . . these 5 .dll FILES were not able to be repaired.

If it was not for this little program by AVS4you that told me which files were not able to fix . . .would have never solved it.

Follow this Address to the .dll files . . . C:\Program Files\Common Files\AVSMedia\ActiveX

AVSAudioVisualization4.dll
AVSBluRayFiles.dll
AVSDPGFile3.dll
AVSIntelMediaSDK.dll
AVSTSFile3.dll

Note: Trying running the repair programs . . . are they the same issues as mine? Different software might be causing different .dll files not being repaired!

THE FIX!!!

1st . . . I uninstalled everything (AVS Audio Editor & AVS Audio Converter which-ed caused the problem . . . what caused yours?)
2nd . . . I reinstalled just editor 1st (do not open after installed).
3rd . . . I then copied the 5 .dll files out of C:\Program Files\Common Files\AVSMedia\ActiveX and save in separate folder. (Also keep and save these files for future install).
4th . . . I then installed AVS Audio Converter that caused the problem (what caused yours?) (do not open the program yet).
6th . . . I now copy & replaced the 5 .dll files originally created in AVS Audio Editor before opening up any of the software. Because AVS Audio Converter is somehow altering or corrupting those .dll files.

By using the original .dll files created with AVS4you Audio Editor install program I was able to fix the problem that AVS4you Audio Converter install program created . . . AVS Editor & Converter appears to be working fine now.

note: not activated yet still want to continue with trial.
26.12.11 09:18:42
To: Dumpsterknight

Your post has been moved to another topic. Please follow this link.
28.12.11 05:34:07
To: rmelara
the reg zip file worked for me. running vista
27.01.12 12:06:00
Im currently half way through an edit and saved it last saturday as i havent been able to work on it since- the problem ?
I click on the timeline or any of the clips on the timeline and they do not show in the playing screen, nor are any of the buttons (play, pause, stop, fast forward, rewind, speed up/down)
Please helpo as I have tried to make it three more times, but cannot get it as to the original edit
Attached files:
1649.6 KB
Lex
Administrator
30.01.12 09:54:10
To: berknoid

Hello,

In order to solve the issue please send us your project file.

Best regards.
15.03.12 16:51:08
Hi all

just had this from support and the access violation did not appear and went straight into the program

Hello,
In order to solve the issue, please unzip and launch the attached file on your computer.
Please inform us about the result you get.
Best regards.

--
Attachments:
AVIExternalCodecsNo.zip
Attached files:
15.03.12 16:56:17
I've rebooted a couple of times and it still works

and now to say thank you to the support crew

THANK YOU !!
Lex
Administrator
16.03.12 07:21:07
To: berne

You are always welcome :-)
04.04.12 10:35:02
All a sudden I got the EAccessViolation error when I was running AVS Video converter 7.1.So I follow the info on this board for about 2 hours and no prevail.So I upgraded to version 8.1 Ok the same darn error appeared.Ok so I read more on this board and downloaded the reg fix AVIExternalCodecsNo.reg file from here .Clicked it.and Walla.It works.Ok then I went into the settings menu and click on the processing settings and chicked the load external codecs area and click ok then restart AVS video converter and EAccessViolation error came back.Ok then I rerun the reg key fix file over again and restart the AVS video software over again and it was ok.So what It looks I got a codec which is not working with the AVS software no more.I upgraded FFdshow and there was no change.But when I run the repair for the software and avsmobiledevice2activesync.dll cannot load library showed up on the repair.everything else is fine.In the meantime I love this converter/editing software package.Its very lightweight easy to use.
Administrator
04.04.12 12:04:45
To: wppcproductions

Hello,

The problem is connected to the malfunction of codecs installed on your computer. You can try to uninstall the old codec packs installed on your computer and install the latest version of K-Lite Mega available here

Best regards
04.04.12 19:13:43
To Morestel

Hi. I installed the Klite codec pack and still having the error.FFdshow and other codecs are working fine through windows mediaplayer.I reboot the computer .I run AVIExternalCodecsNo fix and AVS converter is ok without the AVI External codecs in the dropdownsection in the video codec section.
I have not install other video software packages lately so this just started yesterday afternoon.Is there anyother options?
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  379