AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
15.12.08 16:23:55
Can anybody help me?? Tried 7 e-mails no answer to this date.!st movie recorded fine now we get this message error write buffer sectors. i need help please tnx jim.
Dam
Administrator
16.12.08 02:11:50
To: jamesfink

Hello,

We are always ready to help you, but for that, we need more information.
So, please describe your actions step by step and precise the moment when the error occurs.

Hope to hear from you soon
17.12.08 02:32:39
well after we download the movie we open the avs video converter 6 and we click on convert. 2 hours later it lets me know its ready to burn. i click on burn and 15 to 20 seconds later it stops and gives me the error write buffer sectors. The 1st movie recorded perfectly after that i started getting this message.Yes it does recognize the drive without any problems.I am going to try changing the drive and see what happens. we will keep you posted ok.
Dam
Administrator
17.12.08 05:44:07

Hi,

In fact that error means that the disc you use for burning is corrupted, has some scratches or other damages. So, please try to use new DVD disc.

For burning, right click on the file you want to burn >> Send To >> AVS Video Burner.

Hope to hear from you soon.
17.12.08 05:45:07
Dam:
To: jonbatla3

Hello,

Please, try to repair AVS files:

1. Close AVS Video Converter and all other running programs and applications.
2. Next follow Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Repair

And inform us about unregistered dll's (screenshot will be enough)

I Am havigng th same issues.. cant burn..
I did the repair as you said..

This is what i see in the list
as an error.. sorry no screenshot. not sure how to take one on my laptop.
AVSMOBILEVEVICE2ACTIVESYNC.DLL
it says it cant load the library..
17.12.08 05:46:07
me again.. heres a SS.
Attached files:
Dam
Administrator
To: marisa

marisa:
AVSMOBILEDEVICE2ACTIVESYNC.DLL
it says it cant load the library..

This has nothing to do with the error. That means that there was no mobile device connected to your PC.

marisa:
I Am havigng th same issues.. cant burn..

Please describe your actions step by step and precise the moment when the error occurs.

To: Dam

JUST KEEP COMING UP AS AN ERROR
check disk etc..
opps sorry caps.

tried to burn a cdr.. worked
tried to use 2 different dvdr and both froze.
used Roxi for burning dvdr also froze

im going to pick up some new dvds.. maybe thats the problem?
just strange as i was able to burn using the unverified version on these dvds.

have about 8 coasters now..akkkkkkkkkkk

okies i tried again using roxi.. and tada i burnt a dvd.. so i tried again with avs burn and no such luck..

heres a screen shot.

i converted
completed good
inserted dvd
burn option..
and then error*CRAZY*
Attached files:
409.83 KB
Dam
Administrator
19.01.09 06:19:42

As I said in the post above, this error means that the disc you use for burning is corrupted, has some scratches or other damages. So, please try to use new DVD disc.

Inform me about the result.
19.01.09 06:20:42
I am looking for help to resolve an Error Write Buffer Sections, Each time I tried to create a DVD this error Pop-up. The DVD that is being use is a 4.7 GB disk. if there is anyone else that had this same problem can you offer some help.

Thank you

Joseph Walker
27.02.09 11:13:13
To: Joseph Walker
Same problem and I just posted. My disc is NOT CORRUPTED. It is brand new, I have tried others and none of them work. Using 4.7 GB DVD RW.
Administrator
02.03.09 04:25:12
To: Joseph Walker

To: andmartha

Please make use of the general recommendations concerning burning issues given by Dam within the following topic.
Provide us with the information asked for in his post.

Would be great of you described your actions step by step prior to burning the DVD. Have you tried to burn the DVD right after the conversion? Specify the moment the error occurs (attach a screenshot).

Best regards
02.03.09 04:26:12
I have an error message when trying to burn a converted file to dvd. It says "error write buffer sectors" This happens with all files i have tried to burn to dvd. Does anyone know why this would be happening and how i can correct this. I have contact avs support a while back but never heard anything back from them.

Thanks
Tam
Administrator
25.03.09 23:46:09
To: caltana

Please follow the recommendation given in my previous post.
25.03.09 23:47:09
Hello
Im using avs video converter and video burner and it will convert just fine but only SOMETIMES during the burn process it will cancel itself. The movies will play just fine on my computer. An error saying: Error write buffer sectors comes up after it cancels and im wondering why it is doing this.... I have used the same dvd-r from day one.
Thank you Dirk
Administrator
30.03.09 02:45:50
To: dirkmeinsma

As already said,
Dam:
that error means that the disc you use for burning is corrupted, has some scratches or other damages.

So try using discs from another manufacturer. Make sure the disc is brand new and not damaged.

Regards
14.04.09 08:00:08
I am having a lot of trouble getting these same "error write buffer sectos" I have a series of video clips recorded off tv that I am trying to put on to DVD there are 7 or 8 such clips. I have had some success with the first few of these clips. Now for some reason it is one coaster after another. I am using a spindle of new DVDs so I fine it hard to accept that the whole bundle is full of corrupt scratched DVDs. they are brand new Memorex DVD-R. I am pleased with the overall performance of the "Video editor" program, based on the first few successes I've had, but since that, I have had two different scenerios happen, 1. the converted video will burn very quickly to dvd and when I try to play it the players just show the file folders VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS and there is nothing in those folders as far as I can tell. The other scenerio is that I get an error "error write buffer sectors"
When I look at the output files of the successfull video burns I find that they are about 3.8GB in size but the ones that just give me the "file folders" or" error" are just 72MB is size. It seems to me that the conversion to the output file is not successfull. I have deleted the output file and recreated the video (movie) to find that it creates again the 72 MB file. I hav rebooted the pc and tried again and same results. I am going to dump that progect and re create it from scratch but I would like some help in understanding what is happening here.
Thanks
Albert
14.04.09 20:32:21
I have tried several times to get this to work, I have re done the same video several times starting from scratch, These ara all similar content so they all should work the same. when I check the output file it is only 73 MB when I explore it there is the two folders, Video and Audio, the VIDEO_TS is 73 MB where it should be near 3Gb, the video file cannot be opened. Would you please tell me what is happening here and why I can save some to DVD and burn them while some I cannot no matter what I have tried.

Thanks again
Administrator
15.04.09 04:40:13
awsampson@eastlink.ca:
when I check the output file it is only 73 MB when I explore it there is the two folders, Video and Audio, the VIDEO_TS is 73 MB where it should be near 3Gb
Do you mean when you check the folders saved on your hard disc after conversion or folders on the burnt DVD disc? Please check both. Also specify which files exactly you can see in VIDEO_TS folder on your hard disc.

In case file extensions are hidden on your PC, please open VIDEO_TS folder, then click on Tools > Folder Options in main menu, choose View tab and uncheck the option "Hide extensions for known file types". Then you will see all the extensions. Please specify name and format of the file(s).

Hope to hear from you
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  34