AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
28.12.12 23:46:27
Just bought unlimited yesterday and till now i'm having problems for video converter. It keeps on saying 'access violation' as shown in the attach file. Anyone knows how can i fix this?
Attached files:
Nat
29.12.12 04:28:56
To: yonko

Dear User,

Please try to reinstall AVS4YOU software following precesely the instructions below:

1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall. Please make sure to click the "Check All" button.
2. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it. It is highly recommended to leave the default option "Delete license key-files" checked.
3. Download and install the latest version of AVS Video Converter.

Please try to launch AVS Video Converter and inform about the result.

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
31.12.12 12:38:02
Nat:

Dear User,

Please try to reinstall AVS4YOU software following precesely the instructions below:

1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall. Please make sure to click the "Check All" button.
2. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it. It is highly recommended to leave the default option "Delete license key-files" checked.
3. Download and install the latest version of AVS Video Converter.

Please try to launch AVS Video Converter and inform about the result.

Kind regards

Done every single thing but still i'm having the same trouble. How now?
Nat
03.01.13 04:56:54

Dear User,

According to the screenshot, the error code appears when the convertion is completed, is it so?

If the convertion is completed, specify if the created file can be played on your PC players.

Specify the moment the error occurs, and if the problem occurs only with one file (what is its format).

Do you have any other AVS4YOU software installed on your PC, what are they and do you get any problems with them?

Thank you for the information.

Kind regards
02.01.13 19:05:29
Video Converter was working fine. After installing Remaker, authiring, & recorder programs i get this error( Access violation at address 004D0849 in module ‘AVSVideoConverter.exe’. Read address 00000000.) after loading a file for conversion in converter and clicking convert. I have tried the repair program and all dills are sucessful. Running XP Pro quad processor
Nat
03.01.13 05:07:46
To: Motohead

Dear User,

Please try to follow the instructions given on my post.

Inform about the result.

Kind regards
03.01.13 07:04:34
Nat:

Dear User,

According to the screenshot, the error code appears when the convertion is completed, is it so?

If the convertion is completed, specify if the created file can be played on your PC players.

Specify the moment the error occurs, and if the problem occurs only with one file (what is its format).

Do you have any other AVS4YOU software installed on your PC, what are they and do you get any problems with them?

Kind regards

Yes the error code appears when the conversion is completed, but not totally completed. For example, the estimated time for complete conversion is 2 hours with 2GB of file but in the end after 5 mins or 10 mins the error code will appear. The converted file will be empty after the end of conversion. Its from MKV format to Iphone format that error occurs. For other type of format i'm not sure about that didn't use other formats yet.

Yes i do have other AVS4YOU software installed, almost all except firewall and anti-spam. Recently i used Audio Converter from FLAC files to MP3 it works like a charm and that was few days ago i used it. At the moment i'm still waiting for Video Converter to work.
Nat
05.01.13 03:59:08

Dear User,

To analyse the problem we need your source MKV file. Please upload it to our FTP server. I have sent you the instructions using AVS Support System, please use your password and log in to track your questions.

Kind regards
05.01.13 06:26:47
Nat:

Dear User,

To analyse the problem we need your source MKV file. Please upload it to our FTP server. I have sent you the instructions using AVS Support System, please use your password and log in to track your questions.

Kind regards

i'm not sure how to upload the file to FTP server....
Nat
09.01.13 03:49:25

yonko:

Dear User,

Please log in to AVS Support System to find the answer. You have already been assisted.

Kind regards
09.01.13 12:38:47
Nat:

yonko:

Dear User,

Please log in to AVS Support System to find the answer. You have already been assisted.

Kind regards

Alright uploaded :)
Nat
11.01.13 10:24:37

Thank you for the file. We'll test it and inform as soon as the problem is resolved.

Kind regards
20.01.13 14:18:13
Nat:

Thank you for the file. We'll test it and inform as soon as the problem is resolved.

Kind regards

Been waiting for my error to be resolved. I paid for this and nothing going to be resolved those error?
Nat
21.01.13 04:35:20

Dear User,

You have been answered in AVS Support System 10 days ago and there was no answer from you yet.

We have tested your file and the problem has not reoccur.

I am not sure if you have tried to use this utility to remove all the traces of AVS4YOU software. If not please try it to once again remove and install the latest version of AVS Video Converter.

Then try to convert your file once again and inform about the result please.

Kind regards
21.01.13 11:44:42
Nat:

Dear User,

You have been answered in AVS Support System 10 days ago and there was no answer from you yet.

We have tested your file and the problem has not reoccur.

I am not sure if you have tried to use this utility to remove all the traces of AVS4YOU software. If not please try it to once again remove and install the latest version of AVS Video Converter.

Then try to convert your file once again and inform about the result please.

Kind regards

Same error occured... can't convert it yet again...
Nat
23.01.13 03:48:14

Dear Yonko,

Please try to do the following: unzip the file in the attachment and sve it to your hard drive folder: C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoConverter

After that try to use AVS Video Converter once again and as soon as the error message appear, wait till a bug report generated.

Please send us the bug report you receive.

Kind regards
Attached files:
07.02.13 23:17:49
I am encountering an error using a licensed version of AVS Video Editor 6.3.2.234.

1. Start the AVS Video Editor
2. Create Blank Project
3. Add a .WTV file (Windows Recorded TV Show)
4. Drag the current project item down to the Line for main video
5. Click the Trim button

As soon as I click the Trim button the software hangs, and soon after the following error is displayed:
Access Violation at address 74E150F4 (Also 74BF50F4, 846D50F4 and 749750F4 have been shown) in module 'MSVCR80.dll' I click OK but end up having to terminate the program via the task manager.

This does not occur with every .WTV file, but it does it with several of them. Other .WTV files of a similar size work fine.

I have tried this on two different computers, each running Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit SP1. I've also tried running as an administrator, and in Windows XP SP3 compatibility mode. I have tried the AVS repair utility on one of the two computers, it indicated that everything was fine.

I'd be grateful for any assistance you might be able to provide.

Thanks.
Nat
08.02.13 05:20:57
To: NotGiven

Dear NotGiven,

Please specify if the WTV files (that cause the problem in AVS Video Converter) can be played without any problems on your PC players.

May the files be copy protected (as they are recording from a TV show)?

Do you get any problems with any other files of different extension in AVS Video Converter.

Kind regards
03.09.13 23:12:39
Hi,
I am encountering this error" Acces violation at address 776A2D37 in module 'ntdll.dll'. Read address 1ED8882C." with AVS Video Editor (licensed) when burning dvd Bluray. Attached error popup. Thanks for your help.
Attached files:
Nat
04.09.13 11:08:03
To: rogeralain

Dear user,

Please try to follow precisely the recomendations given on this post.

Then try to use AVS Video Editor once again and inform about the result.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  1  Helga
Guests:  126