AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
21.06.09 23:51:33
Hi, I tried to use your AVS Video Converter and Editor, but the sound in my video wasn't being converted with the video. I can play the original video (in flv) on my computer (Windows) and the sound works. But, when I play it and or remake it the file loses it's sound. It's not muted, dont know how to fix
could anybody help?
Administrator
21.06.09 23:58:16
To: janetha

Does the problem persist when you convert a particular file/files of a particular format/every file?
If this is a certain file or files from the same source, please open one of them in AVS Video Converter, choose the preset, then click on Advanced > File Information and attach a screenshot of this window.

Have you tried playing the converted files in different players?

When you preview the source file in AVS Video Converter (in Edit window) is there sound?

Hope to hear from you soon
21.06.09 23:59:16
Hello,

I've just purchased the LifeTime Version as I needed to convert a video resume Today, but I get no sound. I tried another FLV and got sound.

I spent time converting files, only to find out there was no sound. I tried other formats and still no sound.

I'm very concerned.

I've read through some of the other posts on this, but I still have issues. Attached are screen shots of the File Information for the Working File with Sound and the Non Working File with no sound.
Administrator
05.08.09 01:38:01
To: mholmansr

Please could you send us the source FLV file which loses audio after conversion (the instruction will be sent to you per e-mail). Does the problem persists no matter which format you select as an output one?

Additionally, please attach your PC configuration, specify the OS.

Make sure the latest version of AVS Video Converter is installed (Start > Programs > AVS4YOU > AVS Update Manager).

Thank you
05.08.09 16:16:58
nadin:

Please could you send us the source FLV file which loses audio after conversion (the instruction will be sent to you per e-mail). Does the problem persists no matter which format you select as an output one?

Make sure the latest version of AVS Video Converter is installed (Start > Programs > AVS4YOU > AVS Update Manager).

Thank you

Hello,

The file has been uploaded based on email instructions received.

Thank You.
05.08.09 16:18:01
nadin:

Thank you

Hello,

Yes, the problem persists no matter which format is used.
06.08.09 19:32:18
mholmansr:
Hello,

I've just purchased the LifeTime Version as I needed to convert a video resume Today, but I get no sound. I tried another FLV and got sound.

I spent time converting files, only to find out there was no sound. I tried other formats and still no sound.

I'm very concerned.

I've read through some of the other posts on this, but I still have issues. Attached are screen shots of the File Information for the Working File with Sound and the Non Working File with no sound.

Hello can you confirm receipt and resolution?

Best Regards
Administrator
10.08.09 01:55:48

Yes, we have received the file. It seems that your file has no sound initially. Have you tried playing it using various players? Is there sound? In case the file is incorrect, this cannot be corrected in AVS Video Converter.

Regards
10.08.09 10:23:54
nadin:

Yes, we have received the file. It seems that your file has no sound initially. Have you tried playing it using various players? Is there sound? In case the file is incorrect, this cannot be corrected in AVS Video Converter.

Regards

Hello,

The File loads and plays with no issues using Adobe Media Player.

http://www.adobe.com/products/mediaplayer/?promoid=DJDZD

Is AVS4YOU uncompatible with Adobe Media Player Files?

Please urgently advise.
Administrator
11.08.09 05:37:54

The codec your file is encoded with is currently not supported by our software. It is the same codec mentioned in the following topic.

Regards
14.11.12 06:17:42
I have an MKV video with two sound tracks, one Hindi and one English, all in the one file.

Playing the file on a computer( using VLC) is not a problem because can use VLC to change to English .

To try and play through the TV USB port or through a Western Digital Media player, only plays the Hindi track, with no means of changing.

I converted it to an AVI file use AVS Video Converter. Great Picture but no sound at all.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Administrator
15.11.12 05:42:17
To: scouse722

Hello,

Please make sure you are using the latest version of AVS Video Converter.
Make sure you have chosed the appropriate sound track on Conversion Options tab of AVS Video Converter.

If the issue persits, please send us a screenshot of Conversion options tab, and specify whether the input file plays back with sound on Preview of AVS Video Converter.

Best regards
15.10.08 12:42:40
Have just registered and everything seems to work ok but when I put a dvd in, I dont get any sound. Anyone with any ideas?
Dam
Administrator
16.10.08 05:53:56
To: rickaroonie

Hello,

We are ready to help you, but for that, we need more information about the problem.

So, please specify the software you use, describe your actions step by step, attach a screenshot of the error etc...

Waiting for your reply.
29.10.08 22:54:01
Hi,

I am using Converter 6.2 to try and convert a .vob file (imported from DVD shrink) into an .mpeg2 or .avi - video converts very well but it causes the audio to drop out periodically. The audio is in sync but cuts off for about half a second every 5-10 seconds.
What should I do?

Regards, Jim
Dam
Administrator
30.10.08 02:14:35
To: jimcurlis@gmail.com

Hello Jim,

Please first check whether that is not the input file issue. For that, try to play the file imported from DVD in any player and check if the sound is ok.
Second, if the audio in the input file is fine, try to use video_ts.ifo file for the conversion (not VOB) and repeat the conversion.
Inform me about the result.

Hope to hear from you soon.
pz
12.03.09 14:36:44
I have tried importing video quite a few times. When I go to view it, trim it, multi-trim it and or split it, afterwards there is about 5 seconds of sound, then it is silent. This happens if I also try to drop the clip in the audio mixer too Any ideas?
Administrator
12.03.09 23:42:23
To: pz

Does the problem persist with one particular video file or with any other files you add to the program?
Please make sure the file is correct, i.e. can be played correctly in a player on your PC.
When you preview the file prior to trimming it, does the problem occur? Or do you mean the sound is not there after trimming?

Hope to hear from you soon
pz
13.03.09 09:26:44
To: pz

I have tried numerous files already. They play perfect off of a CD or on one of my work drives. Sometimes when I preview it, it is fine. Then after trimming it, it only has sound for a few seconds. Then after that any video I add does the same thing.
Administrator
16.03.09 04:29:09
pz:
I have tried numerous files already.
Do you have such problems with some particular files/files with the same extension/all the files? Are these files saved on a CD or have you tried to add files saved on your hard disc to the program as well? Please specify the format and origin of the files.
pz:
They play perfect off of a CD or on one of my work drives.
Do they play without any problems in Windows Media Player or in any other video players?
pz:
Sometimes when I preview it, it is fine.
Which files can be previewed in AVS Video Editor fine and which are not? Please describe your actions step by step when using the program, as it is not quite clear from your post.

Thank you in advance
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  309