AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
19.04.11 16:42:39
To: Vlad

Let's try this one more time......first of all..I got an email from the support staff asking me to put my files on your ftp server. You even sent me instructions on how to do this...I followed the instructions but I couldn't paste the files into the server.....the link you sent me pointed to the ftp index server and it wouldn't let me drop the files into it.

Secondly, I have now zipped 2 files and attached them to this post. One of the files is a screen shot in word format....the 2nd file is a test powerpoint that I created that is an example of the file I tried to convert. I hope this works for you.
Sincerely; Jim Stewart
Attached files:
20.04.11 00:58:21
To: onejrjs@yahoo.com

I'm very sorry Jim. But again, failure with the attachment. Your file has .zipx extension. It's better to put files to ftp. Please use filezille ftp client for it which you can download from this website: http://filezilla-project.org/

Looking forward to receive your files.

Regards.
20.04.11 08:04:18

aw come on now! sheeesh......I did what was asked....I zipped the files and now you can't open the zip file? Please give me detailed instructions on how to get into your ftp site....the information that the support folks gave me didn't work.....thank you.....jim
21.04.11 04:06:00
To: onejrjs@yahoo.com

Hello Jim,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

New instructions have been sent to you in our support system.

Best regards.
01.08.11 18:42:04
Hi - actually, I consider myself fairly wise when it comes to computer software and the like ... so I buy this $59.00 "I-can-do-any-conversion-from-PPT (with audio)-to-video software - the only thing - from AVS4YOU is that they had so many stinken products to purchase and I had no idea which one I should get in order to convert the existing PowerPoint/w/audio to Video format (and I really don't care which format - just as long as I can upload it to YouTube or to my web site - am I a little upset - SURE AM! Maybe a kind soul - 'cuz I really a nice guy - could give me some assistance...like:

(1) I bought Converter and clicked on EDITORr as well because I had no idea which one to purchase amongst the myriad of software available - hey, all I want to do is convert to a video my little PowerPoint with narration/audio already on it to VIDEO -
(2) Then I got into this loop where they kept sending me back to purchase more junk - like: WHERE'S THE THING I PURCHASED - had no idea - they sent me this code and said click on HERE - so I did and it sent me right back to where I started....how's that: TO PURCHASE MORE STUFF - STUFF I already apparently have (somewhere) and should be using - why these Brits or whoever is doing this make this so complicated is beyond me!

So - my bottomline is really very simple:

(1) I just want to figure out what I bought?
(2) I thought they would lead me to precisely what I should buy - it said AVS4YOU CONVERTER - so I bought it - but are we talking about converting a video into another format or are we talking about converting a PPT/Audio into a video - I don't have the slightest answer to that question - and why? Because these guys at AVS4YOU are trying to sell me everything in the book - but all I want is this little piece of their empire!

HELP!

Doug
08.08.11 03:59:04
To: Doug Krieger

Hello Doug,

Sorry for the late response.

Please note that purchasing issues are not discussed on our forum according to the forum rules. Please address them to us via support system.

Yes, you should use AVS Video Converter to convert PPT to video with audio. As far as I know our support managel Axel has already been working with you on the issue, so please follow his tips to solve the problem.

Best regards.
16.08.11 17:07:17
Hi, I have a power point with audio. When I do a preview from within AVS Video Converter 8.0 Everything seems to work. When I convert the PPT to a DVD or any other format I have no audio. Are there any special codecs that are needed? Also when the conversion is complete, and played the slides that normally would have audio show a little speaker but have no sound. Is there anyway to hide this?
Lex
Administrator
18.08.11 13:39:05
To:

Hello,

Please make sure you use the latest version of AVS Video Converter 8.0.4.495:
http://download.avs4you.net/distributives/AVSVideoConverter.exe

Please specify what player you use to play back the created DVD.

Best regards.
11.09.11 04:13:04
Hey guys im kinda new to AVS.. and i havent really experienced this problem in other converters... everything goes on fine... conversion, and stuff. but on my blackberry device when i wanna skip a specific scene it wont let me. the video just goes black with sound from the VERY BEGINNING or without sound. but the video just goes black. im not sure what i need to change can anyone help me out?
12.09.11 11:59:55
To: AshJ3rk

Hello,

Could you please specify the exact model of your blackberry device and what exact output settings you select when convert video in AVS Video Converter? Do you play resulted video with pre-installed media player in your Blackberry or with some third-party?

Regards.
26.02.11 14:26:53
Hello
I've converted a vob file to avi ok but not getting any sound. The vob plays fine until i convert it. I use the default setting for audio and tried changing setting but everytime i have no audio. Thanks for any help.

duke
01.03.11 00:42:06
To: dukemd4

Hello Duke,

Where do you play resulted avi file? in what media player? Does it have necessary audio codecs? Try installing k-lite codec pack.

If it does not solve your issue, please send as a screenshot of Advanced>Conversion option, so that we could see all conversion parameters.

Also, try previewing your vob file in Edit option of AVS Video Converter. Does it play with sound?

Best regards.
01.03.11 19:00:52

I have been using the AVS Video Converter to convert a letterbox dvd file to a normal square tv shape, as some videos have black borders when I convert them to play on a nintendo DS as the black lines are part of the file. The files always come out with a loud fuzzy noise instead of the soundtrack.

VOBs and mpegs have the same loud fuzzy noise when I play the video back on the edit screen before I even get to convert them.

I just installed the k-lite codec pack and it made no difference.

Does anybody know what my problem could be? No one else seems to have this problem.

Thank you, this is a great site
02.03.11 11:40:12
I think the problem I have is the sound on the source file being 24 bit. How would you go about converting a dvd with 24 bit sound?
03.03.11 05:19:27
To: bobdu

Hello,

What is the origin of your DVD files? Could you please attach screenshot of its properties (AVS Video Converter>Advanced>Conversion options).

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.
03.03.11 06:16:29

Iv'e got a michael jackson dvd and my step son wanted some videos on his ds because he has got the wii game and got a bit obsessed.

I have attached a small clip and a screen shot. The screen shot is from a different file that was 20mb and too big to upload but the file does the same thing so that shouldn't be a problem.

Thank you so much for your help =o)
Attached files:
1616 KB
04.03.11 02:26:43

Hello,

Sorry but the file must be attached in zip archive. As far as I understand you convert them to DPG format in AVS Video Converter . Is it so?

Regards.
04.03.11 04:51:52

Can you download the file from the link?

If you can, put the file onto AVS Video Converter and choose "Edit" then play the file in the edit screen, does the sound work for you?

It doesn't matter if I convert to DPG or AVI it doesn't like the source file.
Attached files:
1574.07 KB
07.03.11 01:20:12

Thanks, I've downloaded the file and reproduced the problem. I've just forwarded the file to our developers so that they could analyze the problem and make necessary corrections. As soon as their answer is ready, I'll notify you.
14.03.11 06:56:36

Thanks for all your help, can't wait to see what they find*DRINK*
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  303