AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
26.10.12 03:24:07
Hi,
Capturing screen seems a hot issue regarding audio synchronization.
It occur frequently when using screen capture tools, not only with AVS. Why? Can't tell you?!

But maybe you can add an audio time-shift ability so it is possible to adjust audio sync?!
Preferred accuracy: ms
Maybe when check the checkbox "listen to device" of StereoMixer, it might be possible to audit audio sync in realtime?

Totally exclude audio Sync issues when capturing screen is difficult to achieve, but I suppose you can reduce the risk, how:
start recording not before the video is running less than 5 sec and FreeUp memory by ending needless task via eg task manager, or via batch file using "taskkill"
When I do this, It occur less, and time-shifts are smaller.

Also welcome in Screen Capture:
Ability to change frame-rate and bit-rate.

On the other hand very user friendly tool*SUPER*
Administrator
26.10.12 07:59:30
To: Rikke

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestions. Your opinion is very important for us and we encourage you to continue to let us know how we can improve our products.
We will pass on the feature you are requesting to our development team for consideration to be potentially included in our future releases.
Best regards
09.11.12 17:05:05
To: Rikke

Count me in. _1. Would love to see audio time-shift ability developed soon but I understand that this would take time.
24.12.14 13:34:21
To: mithcd
Hi Rikke,

Finally someone with a good and "LOGICAL" suggestion.

I've been asking for that for more then a year...

All tose Video Editing stuff and they don't even imagine that you'll have to use a time-shifting tool...

This AVS tema is turning to look like a duck.

The duck can walk, can swim and can fly.
But the duck don't walk like an egret, don't know to swim like the seagull and can not fly like an eagle...
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  542