AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
09.10.18 06:28:34
As a new user of this program I can edit with no problems but it's when I try to add a Text I cannot get rid of the word TEXT that is on the screen before I type my Title.
I have watched the video showing me how to do it that seems to remove whatever text was the there but I can end up with TEIndiaXT & no matter how I try to get rid of those 4 letters I cannot.
Or I type India only to find the word TEXT is behind it.
Would love some help please.
Groffa
Nat
12.10.18 12:29:13
To: groffa

Dear Groffa,

There is such a problem with Text titles in AVS Video Editor, our developers are working on this issue.
I will let you know as soon as it is resolved.

For now you can edit text in the following way: use the delete or backspace button to delete text in text editing window. You need to delete all the letters of the word "text" even if you see them, then click the Ok button and close the text editing window. After reopeing the window you will be able to enter your own text.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards
25.11.18 16:59:55
Hi, thanks for this alternative solution, but have you been able to solve this problem ?
18.12.19 17:29:47
To:

I have used the add text, and had no problem.
17.07.23 08:45:02
Hi everyone,

To those still experiencing difficulties with the text addition in AVS Video Editor, remember to use the delete or backspace button to erase the placeholder text 'TEXT' thoroughly before entering your own. You may not see the entire placeholder word when you start typing, but it can help to hit delete a few extra times to ensure it's fully erased. For those not having any issues, it's great to hear the program is working fine for you! Let's continue to share our experiences and assist each other as best we can while the developers are working on a permanent solution.

Best,
Olbrajt
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  199