AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
26.04.18 14:49:52
Hi and thanks in advance. I'm more versed in audio editing but less so with video. I created images in PowerPoint for use in a video. I've tried both a high quality image (330ppi) and a lower quality for the web (150ppi). Both look fuzzy in the editor and once published to a standard quality mp4. Not sure if this is just what happens when converting imported jpeg files or something else. Thanks again for your help.
26.04.18 20:41:50
Thank you. Receiving help elsewhere. Not sure how to delete this post.
Nat
30.04.18 07:28:19
To: kadandrea

Dear user,

Actually by default AVS Video Editor creates cache for HD files after importing them, and playback the cached file on the preview, so the editing process may be more convenient. You can change the quality of the video preview both on the timeline and on medialibrary by clicking on the Edit button on the top toolbar - choose Settings - General tab - Preview section: choose "High (Slowest)" in "Quality" drop down box to get the best available quality for the timeline video playback. Please note that processing/editing speed will be lower. If you check the option "Use original format in media library" - you will get the best available quality for the preview from media library.

Please note that preview quality does not influence anyhow the output video quality. To get the output file of high quality please select the input file parameters like frame rate, frame size and bitrate for the output by clicking on the Advanced button after selecting the format. To check the input file parameters right click on the video in media library - choose Properties.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
Developer
31.05.18 09:26:32
To: kadandrea

For conversion of pictures to video (slideshow) we recommend to set next option:
Settings -> Processing -> Resize -> Type - Super.

It is also better to use special slideshow profiles (presets) for conversion of pictures/images/photo, especially if you use transitions:
MP4: Video for slideshow - HD, Video for slideshow - Full HD, Video for slideshow - 2K QHD, Video for slideshow - 4K UHD;
AVI: HD video for slideshow, Full HD video for slideshow;
M2TS: Full HD video for slideshow;
Blu-ray: Blu-ray for slideshow - HD Ready, Blu-ray for slideshow - Full HD.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  126