AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
04.06.15 15:02:16
So, I uploaded to my computer video files from my camera in AVI format, and I was hoping to put together a video with the footage, but I noticed that my two most important videos (which are about 4 and 8 minutes respectively) would get out of sync about halfway through; the sound would come out a second or two after the corresponding lip movement. That's in the video editor, after the bits have been cut. I first tried cutting those videos one part at a time, and the result was out of sync; then, today, I tried splitting each of those two files into multiple pieces in a single move (using the multiple cut tool). The strange thing is that the video played normally when I was watching it from the menu, and it was also playing normally while I was cutting it, but it immediately got out of sync once it was on the video editor's timeline. I really don't know what to do to solve this problem.

If the issue is with the file format, should I first convert the videos to another format (such as MP4)? Or is there a way to correct this problem on the AVI files? Like I said, it all looks fine and good up to the point where it's on the timeline, where it gets horribly out of sync.
Nat
08.06.15 14:16:55
To: Yorobot

Dear user,

Thank you for the information.

To avoid the problem please try to completely uninstall all AVS4YOU software traces from your PC following the instructions below:

1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall. Please make sure to click the "Check All" button.

2. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it.

3. Download and install the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website:
http://avs4you.com/downloads.aspx

Then try to edit your video once again and inform about the result.

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  546