AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
17.08.14 14:40:52
When I import any Word 2010 document into the AVS Document Converter, it moves the text and images format. Please see the attached images. Image on page 3 moves to page 2 and overlaps image on page 2
18.08.14 11:33:24
To: tim@lowcostmobileapps.com

Dear User,

Thank you for contacting us.

To avoid the problem please completely uninstall AVS4YOU software from your PC. Instructions below:

1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall. Please make sure to click the "Check All" button.

2. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it.

3. Download the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website:
http://avs4you.com/downloads.aspx
Now install the software on your PC anew.

If it does not solve the issue please contact us in our online support system and send us the screenshot of your PC configuration:

Windows 7, 8, Vista: right click on My computer > Properties
Windows XP: right click My computer > Properties > General

Please feel free to ask questions, submit requests and suggestions
via our Online Support Service to get prompt assistance and be able to track the support answers online: http://support.avs4you.com/Support.aspx

Best regards.
15.09.14 12:12:12
To: tim@lowcostmobileapps.com

Hi Tim, any updates on this so far for you?
04.03.16 20:52:49
I posed the question if your software can convert ODT files to JPEGs. Your respnse was to refer me to the AVS Document Converter section of your software. But this response does not actually answer my question--at this point (before I actually buy yoour product)-- I am just wondering IF your porduct CAN convert ODT files to JPEGs, not necessarioy HOW to do this.
07.03.16 10:35:30
To: dblasjo2@aol.com

Hello,

AVS Document Converter supports ODT format. See a list of supported text formats under this link.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us at once.

Best regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  480