AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
28.11.13 17:41:16
Having a horrible experience with this company and its seller, Herman Street. I purchased AVS Video Converter AVS4YOU unlimited lifetime subscription through their official reseller, Herman Street. Downloaded all the software, which included AVS Video Converter Ultimate. I registered all the programs as instructed, going through the START menu - ALL PROGRAMS. But when I attempted to use AVS Video Converter Ultimate, it watermarked the DVD, and said I need to register. When I tried to register, it would not accept my registration code, telling me it did not recognize my user name or code, so I requested help from Herman Street support. They emailed me a link to AVS4YOU support. I went there and told them the problem, and got this ridiculous reply from someone named Tess:
"Our official site is http://www.avs4you.com/index.aspx . . . Evidently you have confused us with other company. Please contact them in order to resolve the issue."
I have attached two screen shots to show I purchased the software, and that it would not register. If their own support people don't know what software they sell, I don't know what to do. Also, I can not find any information anywhere - including the avs4you website - about the difference between AVS Video Converter and AVS Video Converter Ultimate. CAN ANYONE HELP?
Nat
29.11.13 09:30:27
To: justicedickinson

Dear user,

We are sorry for all the inconvenices caused.

You have been assisted in AVS Support System.

Please make sure you download the latest versions of AVS4YOU software directly from our website:
http://www.avs4you.com/downloads.aspx

I have deleted your licence information attached not to show it to all the forum.

Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards
19.07.14 10:16:13
My computer is damaged. Why You will obligated me to buy a new licence?? I can not do this every time there are problem with my computer
19.07.14 19:42:09
To: Berno

You don't need to buy a new one. Your license is removed in the forums since other people might use it.
Nat
21.07.14 05:32:02
To: Berno

Dear user,

You have been assisted in AVS support system.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
06.10.20 15:54:52
I purchased the "lifetime" unlimited version in 2009 and I have been using the software for 11 years. Over the years I have changed PCs and submitted a ticket, and my software has been activated on my new PC. I just purchased a new PC and was transferring my "lifetime" unlimited license to my new PC and i am now being informed that my "lifetime" license is for the "lifetime" of the PC, not my "lifetime" . In order to install it on my new computer I will need to purchase another "lifetime" license for that computer, but I am getting a discounted rate. Do we have to purchase a new "lifetime" version every time we upgrade our hardware
13.10.20 14:05:07
To: theo@asylum.com

Dear user,

We apologize for the inconveniences caused!

You have been assisted via Support System.

Best regards
24.11.20 23:32:40
To: theo@asylum.com

I'm in the same position. It's not appropriate to state its a lifetime subscription. A group has been started to form a class action. Would you like to be a part of it?
25.11.20 10:10:20
To: mrnhodge

Dear user,

You have been assisted via AVS Suppot System.

Please be informed, that the details have already been sent to our Sales Department, we can assure you that the situation will be considered in a separate case.

We apologize for the inconveniences caused!

Best regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  700