AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
17.12.12 19:14:18
Hello. *SOS*

If I open the program, it freezes every time. ]-:)

If I deactivate my soundcard first, it opens. *DANCE*
I can make projects but have to check them after building because I can have no sound.

(After first install it changed something with the device to open without sound. No sound on my system, but disabling/enabling soundcard repaired this.)

If I activate my soundcard after opening AVS, it finds the Input Devices in Options, but the Output Dives don't show up.
Pressing OK gives "List Error out of bounds (-1).", so the device isn't discovered.

My soundcard is:
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_11D4&DEV_198B&SUBSYS_1043829B&REV_1004
Driver Version: 6.1.7601.17514

Maybe I should Update the driver. Any other ideas?
Nat
18.12.12 03:53:20
To: PenzRules

Dear User,
PenzRules:
disabling/enabling soundcard repaired this

Please try to reinstall and update your audio card drivers first and inform if you still get problems with sound.

PenzRules:
it finds the Input Devices in Options, but the Output Dives don't show up

Actually you need to save the created audio file to your PC first, then copy it to a disk, transfer to other drives.

PenzRules:
Pressing OK gives "List Error out of bounds (-1)

If the problem remains after you reinstall your audio card drivers (and you do not have problems with sound on your PC), please try to repair AVS files: go Start - All Programs - AVS4YOU - Repair, and inform if you have any problem .dll (marked red).

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
30.03.14 19:07:17
This is clearly a driver issue. You won't loose a thing if you try it though.
15.09.14 02:06:50
Soo, I'm bumping a necro thread. But yeah, one of my customer also had this problem. He initially used an unregistered version of AVS Audio Converter. He likes it, and bought the registered version. Now, it simply won't start. I tried disabling the soundcard (Realtek HD), it worked once. I looked at the driver version, it's already at the latest one. After several startup, it won't work, even with disabled sound card.
Nat
19.09.14 12:35:32
To: jugermaut

Dear user,

We recommend to reinstall the sound card drivers anyway, even you have the latest ones installed.

Please also try to reinstall video card drivers, they can also influence audio.

Inform about the result please.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  347