AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
06.03.12 23:56:47
Does anyone know what happened to DVD Authoring? It has seemingly vanished from the list of downloadable softwares. While it did have it's quirks, this application provided a richer way to create the DVD disc menu, allowing multiple images, renaming of the play and chapter buttons, font color and size, etc etc.

Anyone have the zipped installation by chance stored on their PC?
Lex
Administrator
07.03.12 07:31:45
To: davecooper

Hello,

We would like to inform you that the development of AVS DVD Authoring has been stopped. So we do not offer this program anymore.

Best regards.
25.03.12 21:57:52
Hi,

Contact me at Private61@Hotmail.com, I may be able to help.
24.04.12 00:40:16
So how do we Author Discs adding backgrounds music and chapter buttons etc? And how do I use my existing .dvdproj project files to edit existing discs?

I find it unacceptable to simply discontinue a product without a replacement ...

Why at the very least are we not able to simply use the existing version? Perhaps "freeze" the product development - not "discontinue" it.
After all it's part of the package that your existing users subscribed their hard earned cash to purchase.
Administrator
24.04.12 09:07:28
To: mealogav

Hello,

Unfortunately, we have stopped developing AVS DVD Authoring program and recommend you to use AVS Video Editor instead.

Using our Onine Help you can find a detailed instruction on how to create a disc menu.

Best regards
14.06.12 22:18:31
mealogav:
So how do we Author Discs adding backgrounds music and chapter buttons etc? And how do I use my existing .dvdproj project files to edit existing discs?

I find it unacceptable to simply discontinue a product without a replacement ...

Why at the very least are we not able to simply use the existing version? Perhaps "freeze" the product development - not "discontinue" it.
After all it's part of the package that your existing users subscribed their hard earned cash to purchase.

seriously, I also have a *.dvdproj that does nothing now....how would I convert it to a file format that will work with the existing software? I really need to make a copy of this project...
Lex
Administrator
15.06.12 07:01:27
To: cmckee.cna

Hello,

Unfortunately, the .dvdproj file could be opened and saved using AVS DVD Authorung only.

Best regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  40