AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
25.02.12 23:16:47
I have sent 3 support requests in the past week and have not recieved any response. I have been having major program failure issues. I have spent 3 times the amount of time trying to get the video I created on a disk than I actually spent creating the video and I still do not have the video on a disk.
Lex
Administrator
27.02.12 05:55:58
To: krakabo

Hello,

We are sorry for the delay in reply!
Your request was processed at our support system:
http://support.avs4you.com/Support.aspx

Best regards.
04.05.12 03:39:27
Have you checked the tutorial guide for your problem? That is the first step you should do.
13.11.12 21:26:19
I have been submitting requests for over a week now and have heard nothing. My computer crashed and I replaced my hard drive but now avs4you wants me to re-register my software. Bought the license long ago and I guess once they get your money they don't care anymore. I will be looking for new software so if anyone knows of any comparable software that provides responses please let me know ASAP because I need my converter/burning software up and running.
Administrator
14.11.12 05:51:58
To: phfrlt

Hello,

We are very sorry for the delay.
We haven't received your requests due to technical problems on our server.
We have contacted you in our Support System:

Best regards
19.11.12 13:51:51
I am having the same problem, I redid my computer and now whan i try to register i get an error message that i installed the program on more than 1 computer ( which i haven't ) I sent a message on Nov 15 and can't get an answer. Not nice to ignore people who paid for the program.
19.11.12 21:56:01
windsurfer:
I am having the same problem, I redid my computer and now whan i try to register i get an error message that i installed the program on more than 1 computer ( which i haven't ) I sent a message on Nov 15 and can't get an answer. Not nice to ignore people who paid for the program.

Same story here. I sent the following text twice thru the support form and also sent an email to support@avs4you.com. No answers in both cases.
However this is the text I sent to the support staff:
:
Hello since March 2012 I had problems with my pc which lead to a faulty hdd. But once I excluded the HDD from my system i started having troubles with the softwares which license key I purchased on March the 23rd 2010. It always popped out that I had to purchase a new license as the one I entered (in the attempt to get it to work again) resulted already in use. At that point I left it as I needed to carry on with some work asap and decided to use other tools (though I preferred AVS suite) to carry on such tasks. One day I just tried to plug in the faulty HDD (unreadable then but now in a data recoup service center - keep the finger crossed -) and with my surprise I noticed that the softwares began to work as usually. And I mean 'fully functional'. No more funny pop ups telling me to purchase a new license key. Fact is that by keeping such faulty HDD in the system it eventually drove the chipset crazy and finally turned the Mother Board (Asus p4p800-e deluxe) off and for good.
So I was forced to purchase another MB (Asus p4c800-e deluxe) but now when trying to access anything from the AVS SUITE, the pop up (attached .jpg) comes to life again. How am I gonna get rid of this problem??? Should I competely remove the whole AVS suite and clean the leftovers in the registry (eg., with Revo Uninstaller) or are you rather gonna reset the infos you have and make me use that what I've paid for with no further hassle?
I'll be waiting for your very quick reply with the solution ready for my case.
Thanks for the cooperation and, regardless from this particular issue, compliments for the work on the AVS suite.
Mr. Antonello Iacono
(Registered User of AVS SW Suite since March the 23rd 2010)
20.11.12 03:05:09
Hey Esther, how's about an answer to my question ? I'm sure your email works which i have sent one as well ???
Administrator
20.11.12 11:47:51
To: windsurfer

Hello,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in replying.
We have contacted you in Online Support System:

Best regards
Administrator
20.11.12 11:48:16
To: Antonello Iacono

Hello,

We are very sorry for the delay.
We have contacted you in our Support System:

Best regards
13.09.12 16:45:43
I bought this software for work because i had a coworker recommend it. The software is great for making short product demo videos when its not crashing while producing.

The biggest problem i have is the lack of support and long delays between replies. I have to work on an offline machine for some of my videos and i cant get the software to activate. I use the support page to get help and it takes a minimum of 4 days to get a reply. as of today i have contacted their support 3 times. i have been given a program to run to activate the software but it doesn't work. im at the point that if i dont get a timely reply to my support request with a functional solution then im going to request a refund for this product. at the very least i plan to post bad reviews on other sites that i had read reviews on to determine if i should get this product. its fine as long as you can connect to the internet. if not then it just wont work.
Administrator
14.09.12 11:54:27
To: RandyL

Dear RandyL,

We are very sorry for the inconveniences you have experienced. All the requests from our customers are very important for us and we try to reply as soon as possible. As the registration issues are not allowed to be discussed on the forum, your request has already been answered in our Support System. We greatly appreciate your patience and cooperation. Once again accept our apologies for all the inconveniences caused.
18.10.12 12:25:26
Hi, I bought the unlimited license for AVS video converter. I've had a problem since, and no one's got back to me in 8 day's. Please could you look into this and cancel by subscription, i.e. refund me within the 30 day guarantee. Or would you prefer I turned up at your offices in Harley street. Thanks.
Administrator
19.10.12 09:15:34
To: xpen15

Hello,

We are deeply sorry for the delay and any inconvenience caused. We have not received your requests on time due to technical problems on our server.

Best regards
24.10.12 11:50:00
I also have not heard from support for 3 days :-( I accidently bought two unlimited and have requested a refund for the second one. But no one has gotten with me :-(
Administrator
25.10.12 08:07:02
To: mtntopmorgans

Hello,

Please accept our apologies for the delay.

Best regards
26.10.12 11:47:30
I am experiencing the same problem: I opened a ticket on 24/10/2012 on the support page and as of today I got no response on an abnormal program termination issue.
Today I enclosed some more information on the problem, now I'm eager to know when the support will reply to my issue
Administrator
29.10.12 08:21:32
To: ftattoli

Hello,

We are deeply sorry for the delay.

Best regards
06.11.12 22:38:05
I purchased an Unlinited license last year. It no long works.

I CONTACTED YOU 3 DAYS AGO AND NO RESPONSE.

WTF?
Administrator
07.11.12 06:47:09
To: kcguernsey@hotmail.com

Hello,

We are sorry for the delay.

Best regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  18