AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
31.12.11 12:06:38
Hi,

first of all, I would would like tio thank you for your great toolbox suite for video and audio programs. I use it often, like it very much and I got a very good value for my livetime license.

Increasingly I am missing a feature. I tried to find it elsewhere, but until now I didn't find a solution. As I have a great number of video files in our media archive, I need a quick overview of the video files. I would like to choose the appropriate videofile for a website without openig all the single files, but by first looking to a thumbnail overview per video file (like a contact sheet of fotographs).

The "Media Player Classic" has such a feature, but it ist not usable by batch. The "Video Thumbnail Generator" does this job, but works only for about 50 % of the video files.

So, I would be glad, if you could think about adding such a feature to your AVS Video Converter.

Thanks and happy new yearm
Ulrich
04.01.12 13:38:16
To: Palomino

Hello Ulrich,

Thank you for kind words about our software, we appreciate it.

I will forward your suggestion about thumbnail generator to our developers, perhaps it will be added to our software in future.

Happy new year and best regards.
10.05.12 16:18:55
To: Palomino

+1. I hope it gets implemented this year.
Lex
Administrator
11.05.12 07:02:45
To: peleus

Hello,

Your wish will be put forward to our developers.

Best regards.
Online:
Users:  1  Helga
Guests:  436