AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
16.10.12 00:24:07
To Private61:

You are a genius!!! Thanks for the work-around and the DLL that cured the reverse/upside down image problem with AVS Authoring.
I too am using Windows XP and your posted DLL worked perfectly. I have not had any negative issues with that DLL affecting any other programs, but have only used AVS Video Converter & Editor.
I TOO would also like to recommend that AVS revive AVS VIDEO AUTHORING and bring it back into their product line. It's a great program and is the only one of their programs that allows multiple "TITLES" to be independently applied to a DVD.

Best Wishes,
HumDrummer
Administrator
16.10.12 08:46:57
To: HumDrummer

Hello,

We appreciate your taking time to offer us this suggestion.

Unfortunately we are not planning to continue developing AVS DVD Authoring in the near future.

Best regards
08.11.12 20:27:38
To: Esther

I want to thank everyone for this thread. Trying to use AVSDVDAuthoring on Win7 was giving me a huge headache. Didn't think it could be incompatibilities with their own software!

Is there a list anywhere of the last version(s) of AVS Video Converter to be compatible with DVD Authoring? I love both of those and they are about all I use.

Keep up the excellent products!
Administrator
09.11.12 06:56:29
To: wmeador

Hello,

We have stopped the development of AVS DVD Authoring and encourage you to use the latest versions of AVS Software.

Thank you for the positive feedback!

Best regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  360