AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
10.03.11 23:05:05
Hi,
I am evaluating avsvideoeditor (and avsvideoconverter since they both seem to have the same menu building features).
Her are some questions I have.

With avsvideoeditor, can we have more than 3 chapters per chaptermenupage?

Is there a way to edit or select the layout of the chaptermenus?

Are there any plans to have the ability to add multiple dvd-titles which all have multiple chaptermenus?

If we will not be able to have chaptermenu-pages for multiple titles, will we at least be able to group the chapters manually instead of having a fixed amount of chapters per chaptermenupage (which seems to be 3 max) ?

For instance:
the first chapterpage has 3 chapterbuttons,
the second chapterpage 5 chapterbuttons,
the third chapterpage has 2 chapterbuttons.
11.03.11 05:16:09
To: Mark2011

>With avsvideoeditor, can we have more than 3 chapters per chaptermenupage?
Unfortunately, 3 chapters per page is a limit.

>Are there any plans to have the ability to add multiple dvd-titles which all have multiple chaptermenus?

>Is there a way to edit or select the layout of the chaptermenus?
It is not possible to select certain layout for chapter page. However, you can change position of a chapter on a page just moving it as an object.

>If we will not be able to have chaptermenu-pages for multiple titles, will we at least be able to group the chapters manually instead of having a fixed amount >of chapters per chaptermenupage (which seems to be 3 max) ?
Layout will be the same for all chapter pages.
11.03.11 17:30:15
Thanks for your brief reply.

Are there any immediate plans to add extended menu-authoring functionality in upcoming versions of your editor or converter?

Having browsed your forum, I'm pretty sure that is exactly what other users are waiting for too. Maybe you, being the intermediary between avs and it's userbase, can bring this feature request to the attention of the developers. Or you one of the coders?

When avs extends menu authoring capabilities I will be the first in line to buy your product.
14.03.11 07:20:25
To: Mark2011

Yes, we do plan to extend menu-authoring functionality in the next version of AVS Video Editor. However, unfortunately, it is not an immediate plan and I cannot say when it will be released.
22.05.11 14:06:14
Vlad, Your last post here was in 2008... is there any update with regard to DVD authoring capabilities in AVS Video Editor?
24.05.11 03:05:34
To: DoScuba

Unfortunately, extended DVD authoring capabilities will not be added to AVS Video Editor in the nearest future. We are sorry if it may be of any inconvenience.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  183