AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
30.03.11 15:53:46
To: razter
I have the exact same problem. Can produce after editing and creating my video. HELP!!!
30.03.11 16:02:49
To: Vlad
I have the same problem. I've run repair. Still Can't PRODUCE!!! Using IBM Thinkpad running Windows 7, Intel Core i5 vpro processor, 3 Gig Ram
31.03.11 03:20:20
To: rmbranch1

Have you tried reinstalling, repairing?
31.03.11 13:50:15
I have the same issue. I'm working with support but so far nothing is working.
01.04.11 03:33:19
To:
Anna
rmbranch1
razter
the_weltons@msn.com

Please close AVS Video Editor and other AVS applications. Download the attached zip archive and run ShowFader.reg file from it. Then launch AVS Video Editor and try producing the project again. Please inform us if it has helped.

Looking forward to your results.

Regards.
Attached files:
05.04.11 05:18:41
Hello, I am also having the same problem. Brand new pc running Windows7 Home Premium, Intel Core i5, 4 gig Ram

AVS Video editor loads fine, but as soon as I start to import video, it terminates.

AVS VE ver 5.2.

Tried re installing, new joy.
05.04.11 05:56:51
Wingshot:

as soon as I start to import video, it terminates.

Hello,

In that case please run repair as recommended in one of the post above. If some dll's were not registered, please attach a screenshot of which ones.

Regards.
05.04.11 12:30:14
Hello,

I have been using all of the AVS programs with success for about a week. Now I have purchased and validated all of the programs. About a week later I tried opening all of them, all of them opened in success except for the video editor. I ran the repair program and it said a missing/deleted .dll which I then fixed by downloading it again. I reopened and launched the repair system. All tests were a success it said there was absolutely no problems. I tried to reopen the editor and as before, it said abnormal program termination. It would not even open as before, I have now wasted about a month trying to figure out how to fix the problem. Pretty much pissing my money and time away. All of the AVS programs are excellent in my opinion but there are many bugs. I am running on an XP I have tried everything to fix the editor. Nothing has worked I have no idea on what to do I use this editor for work and I would really like to have it back up and running as soon as possible.

Any thoughts/suggestions would be well appreciated
thanks
05.04.11 12:32:25
[QUOTE="samsaia22"]Hello,

I have been using all of the AVS programs with success for about a week. Now I have purchased and validated all of the programs. About a week later I tried opening all of them, all of them opened in success except for the video editor. I ran the repair program and it said a missing/deleted .dll which I then fixed by downloading it again. I reopened and launched the repair system. All tests were a success it said there was absolutely no problems. I tried to reopen the editor and as before, it said abnormal program termination. It would not even open as before, I have now wasted about a month trying to figure out how to fix the problem. Pretty much pissing my money and time away. All of the AVS programs are excellent in my opinion but there are many bugs. I am running on an XP I have tried everything to fix the editor. Nothing has worked I have no idea on what to do I use this editor for work and I would really like to have it back up and running as soon as possible.

Any thoughts/suggestions would be well appreciated
thanks

I almost forgot to say I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it has the same error abnormal program termination right as it is about to open. I am running on a windows 7 IBM think pad thanks
06.04.11 02:57:20
To: samsaia22

Hello,

We are sorry about the problem you have encountered.

Could you please specify your exact PC configuration - Operating System, CPU, Ram?

Firstly, you said you have XP and then windows 7... not clear...

Best regards.
06.04.11 07:47:21
To: Vlad

Im sorry im running on an XP only I was about to leave so I was trying to get this done as soon as possible. I got all confused with it.
I am running on a pentenium processor, ram+CPU I am unsure of. I just want to know why it matters. Apparently a lot of other people have had the same exact problem and they are running on all sorts of different computers, operating systems etc. But please let me know on how to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Thanks,
samsaia22
06.04.11 14:27:10
Hello I have uninstalled and reinstalled the AVS software several times...including the registry clean and removal.

I am running a windows 64bit xp. The software will say abnormal software termination after loading for a couple of minutes

Plesae help. I will be requesting a rebate if this can't be resolved.

I have tried running it in compatibilty mode and that doesn't seem to make a difference.
07.04.11 04:55:14
To: martin.catala@gmail.com

Hello,

In order to solve this problem please repair AVS files:

1. Close all AVS programs and other running applications.

2. Follow Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Repair.

If some of the .dlls are not registered, please make a screenshot of the Repair window showing those files and send it to us.

Attach a screenshot of your PC configuration: right-click My Computer, choose Properties, make a screenshot of the General tab.

Best regards.
07.04.11 05:09:41
To: samsaia22

One more detail:

As far as I can see the error occur, when you start the program. Is it so?

Do you have other AVS programs installed, for example audio converter or video editor (can download them from www.avs4you.com website)? Do they give the same error?

Also, please attach a screenshot of your PC configuration - My Computer>Properties>General tab.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.
08.04.11 03:34:18
I have recently purchased the license for AVS video editor and i used it in the morning but then in the evening it started saying i was an unauthorised user and the program wouldnt work due to an "Abnormal Program Termination". I have a keycode which i registered and it accepts it and i have been reading this forum back and forth trying everything suggested but for some reason it just refuses to work and now i struggle to download any of the other software too.

Please help me!!!
08.04.11 05:05:46
To: vyrus84

Hello,

I can assure you we will do our best to solve the problem.

Could you please attach a screenshot of the error and screenshot of your PC configuration (Operating system, CPU, Ram)?

After that we will be able to assist you.

Best regards.
15.04.11 06:23:37
I am receiving the error i've attached below when I try to convert the flv file to DVD. Weird thing is one day it will load the file and convert and one day it won't. Loaded 2 yesterday then wouldn't load the 3rd movie from the same location. I've ran repair AVS and then I un-installed and reinstalled. Just got this error this morning. Any help would certainly help. tsm
Attached files:
15.04.11 08:43:58
Today 06:23:37
I am receiving the error i've attached below when I try to convert the flv file to DVD. Weird thing is one day it will load the file and convert and one day it won't. Loaded 2 yesterday then wouldn't load the 3rd movie from the same location. I've ran repair AVS and then I un-installed and reinstalled. Just got this error this morning. Any help would certainly help. tsm

I've reattached the files of errors I have received.
Attached files:
389.52 KB
20.04.11 02:01:39
To: tmann

Hello,

Please reinstall AVS software cleaning registry entries. Here are the instructions.

Also, please make sure that your flv file is not damaged and plays correctly in media player software.

Best regards.
25.04.11 13:15:21
Hi, i have been using avs for two years now. i have had minor errors before that required me to uninstall avs, but i tried using avs today and was unable to open avs video editor. everything else opened fine, but not the video editor. i followed the instructions, deleting all the registry keys and wiping all traces of avs from my laptop. upon re-downloading it, avs video editor is still not working. is there anything else i can do?

- LJ
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  229