AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
22.09.10 15:17:24
Product: AVS Audio Converter but also Audio Player.

Hallo,

It's impossible for me to load in AVS Audio Converter mp3-files from my hard disk. The programm gives the error message: see attach. This is always the case when I choose mp3s from my hard disk:
- when I want to make an AudioBook
- when I choose mp3's (hard disk) for playback in AVS Media Player
- also in AVS Audio Converter, I can load a playlist (*.m3u) but when I select an item (one mp3) in the list and choose "Play Item"
Thanks for help in advance.

Vinsinan
Attached files:
23.09.10 05:25:44
To: Vinsinan

Hello,

To avoid the problem please completely uninstall AVS4YOU software from your PC. Instructions below:

1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall.

2. Go Start > Run... > Type regedit in the opened window and click Ok. In the opened Registry Editor window please find and delete all AVS4YOU folders:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > AVS4YOU (delete it).
HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > AVS4YOU (delete it).

3. Go Local Disc (C:) > Program Files > AVS4YOU (delete it).
Go Local Disc (C:) > Program Files > Common Files> AVSMedia (delete it).

Download the latest version from this link.

Now install the program on your PC anew.

If it does not solve the issue please contact us again and specify your PC configuration (Operating System, CPU, Ram).

Also please run repair AVS files:

1. Close all AVS programs and other running applications.

2. Follow Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Repair.

If some of the .dlls are not registered, please make a screenshot of the Repair window showing those files and send it to us.

Best regards.
25.09.10 10:52:43
Hello,,

Hello Vlad,

First: I have to thank you for your very fast reaction (the second time already). Thanks a lot.

Second: I made every step as written in your mail and the steps went well but the result is just the same (and thus also same error-code).

So I send you two attach-files: one is a screenshot repair window: there is just one dll missing and one attach is info about my system.

If it is not good enough let me know.

And again I thank you for your help Vlad.

Kind regards.
Vinsinan

P.S. If you are a gitarist, than I'm a pianist (this is true).
Attached files:
28.09.10 07:31:11

You are welcome:-)

Thank you for the screenshots.

Could you please provide some additional information about the problem:

- please do you get this error opening all mp3 files from hard drive, or with some certain files?

- please specify the model of your sound card;

- please try opening mp3 files in the latest version of AVS Audio Editor program (you can download it here). Do you get the same error? If yes, try creating new file and generating sound in it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards.

P.S yes, I'm really guitarist;-)
10.10.10 05:04:57
Hello Vlad,

Thanks again for your answer.

I tried what you asked me to do, but with no success. Still the same problem and code namely, "External exception C000001D".

- 1) My first answer on your first question: the error occurs for all the mp3’s (I made new tests).
- 2) Second answer/question: model of soundcard? See attach file.
- 3) Third answer/question: AVS Audio Editor (with your link) is same problem (and code). Also after converting a new file with this program ( = wave) in a mp3 and than opening this new mp3 in AVS Audio Editor and also in AVS Audio Converter; still "External exception C000001D".

Between brackets: with Windows Media Player no problem at all.

Thanks for help in advance.
Musical greetings from a pianist, ;-)
Vinsinan

P.S. Thanks again for your fast reaction. I’m late with my answer but it’s not that I’m not interested. On the contrary, it’s about time. Next Saturday I have to make an audio-recording (Hardware = macbook and firewirestudio, Software = Cubase) from a students concert in my conservatory of music. The last step is to convert the wave’s to mp3’s (with AVS) and to load them up on the website of the school. But I waited till I saw a mail from you in my standard e-mailprogram. It didn’t come. Probably because I didn’t subscribe this topic for post, is’nt it?
Attached files:
12.10.10 07:42:41

Hello Vinsinan,

Thanks for all the details.

However, did you try generating sound in AVS Audio Editor? In Generate ribbon you can generate noise, signal, etc., please try doing it and see if there is a problem.

Unfortunately, I cannot check if you subscribed to posts in this topic. Please check it by yourself - there is a Subscribe to new posts option in the upper right corner.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards.
13.10.10 04:03:37
Hello Vlad,

I did what you asked:
First I have loaded a wave and than I have generated all the possibilities (noise, signal ... DTMF-signals). No problems at all.

When I first discovered AVS, I thing in the month of may – therefore I used NERO - I hadn’t this problem but in june I reinstalled my OS (Windows XP). During june and august I didn’t worked with AVS Audio Converter. But in that period of course I installed other necessary programs. And than in september I countered this mp3-problem and made contact with you.
My question is, seeing that:
1). my hard disk is partitioned and Windows is on a separate partition
2). I made after installing Windows XP an image form the C-partition

would recovering the C-partition (with my image) lead, after the installation of AVS Audio Converter, to a success?

Disadvantage: of course I have to install other programs again, but I don’t need them at one time. What do you think?

Thanks for your answer.
Best regards.
Vinsinan
13.10.10 05:25:10
Thanks again for the info.

Please try updating or reinstalling drivers for you sound card.

Vinsinan:

I would recovering the C-partition (with my image) lead, after the installation of AVS Audio Converter, to a success?

Not sure, but it can help.
13.10.10 09:06:50
Hello Vlad,

1). There where no new drivers on the internet.
2.) I reinstalled the drivers.
I had to restart the pc and then …

In AVS Converter still the same fault and code when opening mp3’s.

Best regards,
Vinsinan
13.10.10 09:59:45
Hello Vlad,

And the missing of this dll, isn’t that a problem?

Best Regards,
Vinsinan
Attached files:
18.10.10 06:59:38

Hello Vinsian,

I apologize for the delay.

The missing dll is not a problem. It is intended to work with windows mobile devices.

Our developers are working on the problem, they will create a dll file which allow to get logs from you when the error occurs. I will get back to you as soon as it is ready, please wait.

Best regards.
20.10.10 03:09:18
Hello Vlad,

Thanks a lot for the effort. I'll wait.

Best regards.
Vinsinan
21.10.10 05:31:10

Our developers created the dll. It will be sent to you with the instructions via our support system. Please login to support system and find the details.
08.02.11 09:25:39
I have been having all sorts of problems with Video Recorder and it takes so long for Support to answer questions that I decided to do audio work.

I have a different problem now (with audio)in addition to my unsolved video problems.

I downloaded an audio file in mp3 format. I did minor editing and saved it. So far so good. I opened up Audio Editor later on and got error message:

External Exception E06D7363.

Nothing seems to work correctly with AVS. Out of two programs I've tried I can't get either one to work correctly.

Given the slow response from Support I went out on the internet and tried to find a solution. It was suggested that I uninstall and re-install the program. I did but get same error message.

How can I correct this?

These programs are taking too much of my time. Anyone out there know of any programs similar to these that work?
Al
Support Manager
09.02.11 00:04:07
To: Gerry863

1. Close all AVS programs and other running applications.

2. Follow Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Repair.

Please, unpack attached a file sent to you via support system (message from Alex) into the C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor folder.
After the program crashes go C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\Roaming\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor, find and send us log file.
If you wish to reinstall the software, follow that link to find detailed instructions.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
03.07.11 19:49:44
I have the same problem with the same exception code
06.07.11 05:16:48
To: kristiflea

To: marcelo.betel

To avoid the problems, I'm recommending you to use the latest version AVS Audio Editor 7.0.3.422. It can be downloaded from this link. It's better to reinstall the software using the instructions here.

Best regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  136