AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
08.01.10 16:35:14
I'm getting a virus warning on your software! My scanner went so far as to delete the entire exe file! What is happening here?!? I downloaded the program from your site using your own software navigator!!!

Scan Started Fri Jan 08 13:15:30 2010
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I:\Untested\Games\Apps\AVSEditor\AVSVideoRecorder\AVSVideoRecorder.exe: Removed.

I:\Untested\Games\Apps\AVSEditor\AVSVideoRecorder\AVSVideoRecorder.exe: Trojan.Libix FOUND
----------- SCAN SUMMARY -----------
Administrator
09.01.10 04:57:14
To: divprogram

Please download the software directly from our website.
We guarantee that our programs do not contain any viruses.

Regards
05.05.10 16:44:44

what is your guarantee becouse I'm also getting a trojan warning?
06.05.10 08:12:08
I am also getting a Trojan when I try to downlaod AVS Video Converter ... Unfortunately I have tried it 3 times and have exceeded my allowed attempts .. what can I do to get a clean download and proceed with the installation ????
06.05.10 08:41:06
I went to the AVS4YOU web site and I was able to use the NEW Dowload All icon and was successful in dowloading all the components that I had registered for.
Administrator
13.05.10 00:59:20
To: vzammit@rogers.com

We must assure you that AVS programs offered for download on our official website do not contain any viruses. You can download the programs from the following page. BTW, the number of the attempts to download is unlimited.

Regards
12.05.10 20:18:15
I was on you tube.com and several people complained that after downloading avs video convertor and avs disc creator, their computer no longer works. Is the free version of these programs loaded with viruses like people are infering, be honest please. I am a customer of yours and was burning movies using your s0ftware. I am now having success at this for now, after replacing burner, and wiping hard drive clean. I am now interested in burning music off you tube, using your software, but am a little nervous. Since I paid for software, does this mean I won't get infected? Please send directions how to burn audio off you tube videos if I can do so safely.
Administrator
13.05.10 01:37:53
To: hicksbryan9

Please note my previous post.

hicksbryan9:
Is the free version of these programs loaded with viruses like people are infering, be honest please.
We do not carry any responsibility for any cracked AVS software offered on the web, the virus-free and guaranteed safe programs are only offered on our official websites avs4you.com and avsmedia.com. Please download the software from these pages.

Regards
13.05.10 18:25:43
Now I am totally nervous. Where else would the people below be getting your software, except from your website? AVS4YOU.COM It isn't like they can walk into wal mart or something and buy the discs. The people listed below are getting trojans, and etc. Is what is going on have to do with folks trying to download a free trial version, and with that comes the viruses, and infections? Then, once the software is registered and paid for, the user gets a clean version? Where else would people be getting the software but your website? I guarantee if I google AVS software, there would only be one listing to got to and that is your web page. Please get rid of the trojans and worms if you have them. Maybe the virus infiltrated itself into your system unknowingest to you. Can you do a virus check on your own software? . This quite possibly is what has screwed up my computer. I won't dare download avs disc creator, or video convertor, until I feel safe.
17.05.10 12:42:44
To: hicksbryan9

We can assure ou our software does not contain any viruses, it was tested and certified to be safe. To receive evidence that AVS software is virus-free, you can also make use of www.virustotal.com website offering free service which allows to upload a file suspected to be a virus and scan it by multiple antivirus engines.

Actually, our afffiliate sites also offer AVS software for download, some pirate sites publish hacked versions of our programs. So they can be downloaded not only from our official website. We take all possible actions from our end to prevent this problem.

Regards.
21.02.12 13:34:39
I have an error AVVSShellConvert "cannot load library"

Please help
21.02.12 13:39:02
I uninstalled all the programmes and now when I want to reinstall AVInstallpack I get a Worm,P2P generic virus from Kaspersky. Please advise
Lex
Administrator
22.02.12 06:22:48
To: risingson

Hello,

Please download AVS4YOU software from our official webpage:
http://www.avs4you.com/downloads.aspx

We can assure you that our software does not contain any viruses or other dangerous components.

Probably antivirus poducers have updated their antivirus databases and now some component of our software is incorrectly recognized by
your antivirus program as a virus.

To receive evidence that AVS software is virus-free, you can also make use of www.virustotal.com website offering free service which
allows to upload a file suspected to be a virus and scan it by multiple antivirus engines.

Best regards
06.05.12 20:35:12
To: risingson

If that is from AVS, it's probably a false alarm from Kaspersky.
06.10.12 03:51:05
Note that virustotal has a max size of 32 MB. The AVS video editor is >150 MB.

I'm also getting a trojan warning and have submitted a support request that I haven't gotten a response to.

If I wrote code that was getting flagged by virus scanners (and, as in my case, Antimalwarebytes), I would be concerned enough about it to do something. I like the editor a lot, but can't and won't reinstall it as long as I'm getting these warnings. I will try to get my money back.
Attached files:
Administrator
08.10.12 09:01:54
To: steve_steve

Hello,

We are sorry for the delay.
We assure you that AVS applications do not contain any viruses.

Unfortunately Malwarebytes antivirus takes some components of AVS programs like unsecured.

We have contacted them about the issue already.
We are sorry for the inconveniences!

Best regards.
23.10.12 21:13:43
To: Esther

Hi,

I'm pleased to report that I did hear from the folks at Antimalwarebytes and they did confirm that the warning I was getting is a false positive. I'm glad as I liked the editor.
Administrator
24.10.12 07:50:12
To: steve_steve

Hello,

Thank you very much for your comment and for the positive feedback.

Best regards
17.12.20 19:18:52
Hello all,

I have just received an email from AVS4you recommending me to download the latest AVSInstallPack.

But my major surprise is that Microsoft Smartscreen is telling me that the file contains a Trojan:
Tree View avsinstallpack.exe
/ Pending Malware Cloud
Pending Client Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml
Pending Online

Please, could you check if this is real?

Regards
18.12.20 11:22:08
To: OSEDelta

Dear user,

We apologize for the inconveniences caused!

AVS4YOU software code is now signed with a new certificate from Digicert. And such changes are sometimes recognized by Microsoft Defender as malicious. AVS4YOU is 100% virus-free — just click More info -> Run anyway to proceed with the installation.

Please download the latest versions of AVS4YOU applications from the official website and try to install them once again.

Inform about the results.

Best regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  266