AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
20.08.08 17:44:25
I've created a DVD and things have gone well with one glitch. I used short video clips for the menu buttons of the individual chapters and the videos came out on the DVD mirrored in both dimensions -- upside down and backwards. Is this a program issue or is it something I may have done?

I 'built' the DVD with AVS DVD Authoring but had to use a different program to burn the built image to disc. The below quote from my post to a different thread in this forum (DVD Authoring Burning Issues) gives the details:

ThePinkPhantom:
From what I've been able to glean, some programs have a problem burning DVD's to DVD -R media because of this problem. If you have a drive capable of burning to DVD +R, DVD -RW, or DVD +RW you can probably use one of those. I haven't seen any indications those have problems online. I don't know because my burner is an ancient (in computer terms) DVD-RAM/DVD -R drive so I can't use those media. My solution was to find a free burning program that takes the folder containing the AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS folders and burning them to the DVD.

The particular program I use is called IMGBurn from www.imgburn.com

Thanks for any help, and I do like this program a lot.

The Pink Phantom
Dam
Administrator
21.08.08 01:39:17
To: ThePinkPhantom

Hello,

To help you to solve the issue, we need more information about the error.

ThePinkPhantom:
I used short video clips for the menu buttons of the individual chapters and the videos came out on the DVD mirrored in both dimensions

Please attach the video you used for the menu buttons to the post. That will allow us to reproduce the error. If you fail to do it, we will sent you the FTP information.

Now, about burning issue. Please describe the situation step by step. Do you have some error message after you insert the disc, is it seen by your drive etc...

Hope to hear from you soon
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  302