AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
31.08.08 02:13:15
I have problems with the DVD Authoring software.

It is all wonderfull, but...

In some (all?) of my videoclips in the project, the sound starts 10-15 seconds after the video. So its not synchron.
Thats bad, because I'm making musicvideos and the exact synchronisation of sound and pics are verry important.

What must I do? Where I'm wrong?

hope someone can help me...

Gerhard (crearto)
For example of my work you can look at this adress:
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=e5u7jI2fBFI
Dam
Administrator
01.09.08 01:09:54
To: crearto

Hello Gerhard,

Sorry indeed for the inconvenience occurred.

Please send us the file, you are using for the project. That will help us to reproduce the error. You can try to attach it to the forum. If you fail to do it, please inform us and we will send you the FTP information, to upload it to our server.

Hope to hear from you soon.
31.12.09 12:07:13
I have the same problem, I built a DVD with 4 different clips, when I preview them in DVD Authoring they are fine but once I build the DVD and burn them, the audio and video are out of sync! Can anyone help?
Administrator
06.01.10 04:13:49
To: easyessy

First make sure you are using the latest version of the program.

What is the format of the raw files you have imported into the program? Are they from the same source? Could you attach a screenshot of the file properties window showing parameters of the imported files (click on Video File in the Structure window - the properties will be seen on the right).

Thank you in advance
06.01.10 07:57:52
To: nadin

I am using the latest, tech support told me to uninstall and delete all registry entries and program folders which I did and the problem still occurs. I used PowerProducer Gold with the same 4 clips and had no problem producing a single DVD from the files so I used that instead. Here is a doc with the screen shots of the properties of the file.
Attached files:
06.01.10 08:00:01

Also I can't seem to delete buttons, I know it sounded like a stupid question but I have highlighted the buttons that I want to delete and hit the delete key but nothing happens! It's the same on my pc or my laptop!
Administrator
07.01.10 02:24:39

Please try importing VIDEO_TS.IFO file into AVS DVD Authoring - this way all the titles from your DVD video will be there at once. If the desync problem is not solved this way, please write back.

As for buttons, the option to delete buttons is available only when you use Custom Mode (it can be started by clicking File > New Custom Project). In the mode you are using now the buttons cannot be deleted. The only workaround you can use is moving a button outside of the page area or minimizing it into a dot.

Regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  231