AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
14.10.09 13:31:43
just bought this program and it works great. the only problem i have is that during the conversion process the cpu is pegged at 100%. i have the priority set below normal but it does not seem to have any effect. i have closed all other programs and even set vista to best performance. is their any other tricks that might help. thanks! the specs for the computer seem within the minimum for this application. (sony vaio vgcls25e - 2.0ghz dual core , 2gb ram , 250gbhdd.) - also, is their a chance in a future update to have even more control over how much impact their is on the cpu. i dont care how long it takes to process the video as this computer is not used for anything else.
Administrator
15.10.09 01:28:49
To: dpeagle

It also depends on a particular file which you are trying to convert: in case of HD videos, as well as if you convert files from a disc directly, the CPU usage might really be high.

dpeagle:
is their a chance in a future update to have even more control over how much impact their is on the cpu.
We are planning to use video card along with CPU in order to accelerate the conversion processes, but this will not be implemented at an early date.

Best regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  783