AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
26.04.09 07:56:40
I succesfully captured hours of HDV footage from my Sony HDR-HC1 using AVS Video Recorder

Now I need to downconvert the HDV files to MPEG2 (for burning on DVD purposes) WITH THE ORIGINAL TIMECODE SUPERIMPOSED ON THE CONVERTED FILES

Is there a way to achieve this goal using AVS Video Converter and/or AVS Video Editor?

... something like the Timecode Video filter in Premiere Pro (this function is available in the DV Media PLayer Pro3)

Second question:

Is it possible to simply SPLIT HDV video files, without having to recode (like the Boilsoft Video Splitter), using AVS software?

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Mancer
Administrator
28.04.09 00:02:06
Mancer:
Now I need to downconvert the HDV files to MPEG2 (for burning on DVD purposes) WITH THE ORIGINAL TIMECODE SUPERIMPOSED ON THE CONVERTED FILES

Is there a way to achieve this goal using AVS Video Converter and/or AVS Video Editor?

Unfortunately, this is not possible using our software. We`ll consider implementing this function within future releases.

Mancer:
Is it possible to simply SPLIT HDV video files, without having to recode (like the Boilsoft Video Splitter), using AVS software?

AVS Video ReMaker allows you to split MPEG-based files without re-encoding. We are planning to release a new version of this program which will most likely support other video formats as well. For the moment, however, splitting HDV files without re-encoding cannot be done, unfortunately.

Best regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  392