AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
23.05.21 17:23:12
I receive the following message in Audio Editor when I press ctrl+O - before I can even get to a directory to load a file. Why does it give me this error message before loading a file?

"The total size of the audio files you are trying to load into the program exceeds available buffer memory."

I have just installed the latest version and the error remains. Please direct me if this question has already been resolved.

Ron
26.05.21 09:20:31
To: gordon4laughs@gmail.com

Hello,

Please reinstall the AVS4YOU software:

1. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it.
2. Download the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website and install the software anew.

If the problem persists, repair AVS files:

1. Close all AVS programs and other running applications.
2. Copy the following link to the address bar of My computer window and press <Enter>:
If you run 32bit PC: %COMMONPROGRAMFILES%\AVSMedia\ActiveX\Repairing.exe
If you run 64bit PC: %COMMONPROGRAMFILES(x86)%\AVSMedia\ActiveX\Repairing.exe

If some of the .dlls are not registered, please make a screenshot of the Repair window showing those files and send it to us.

Send us log files with the description of the problem:

Find AVSAudioEditorLog.bat file in the program folder

- if you have Windows 32-bit: C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\

- if you have Windows 64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\

Then double click on AVSAudioEditorLog.bat file to run AVS Audio Editor and wait when the error repeats.

When AVS Audio Editor is closed, a folder with log files will be opened automatically

C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor\

Please send the log files: AELog.log, coredw.log, logGrabbInit.log.

Best regards,
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  118