AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
05.12.18 11:41:57
Hi - We were nearly at the end of our project which included several go pro video files that were trimmed down and put together to make one small movie. Right at the end of all our work, our Windows 10 laptop had one spectacular crash. This resulted in me backuping all files and resetting and reformatting the laptop. I copied back all the videos and project files I had to the same place they were stored previously. When I opened the project it was looking for each of the original video (go pro) files. Instead of selecting ignore I selected browse and relinked all of the files. The project has each of the files (trimmed properly) in the project however I can't hit play so that we can view the project and it won't produce the project either. It goes through all the steps but no file is produced. Is there any way to save all the work that has been done?
Nat
07.12.18 12:34:46
To: jules456

Dear user,

To avoid the problem please completely reinstall AVS4YOU software following the instructions below:

1. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it.

2. Download and install the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website.

Please inform about the result.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  1  micle jack
Guests:  652