AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
23.04.18 14:30:23
Greetings, I'm a long-time user of AVG Video Editor. I just uploaded onto a new computer and am having very strange sound problems. When I import an MP3 into the Current Project Audio Folder and click on it, it plays fine. But when I then drag it into the timeline, it won't play during playback, nor will it play if I click the Audio Editor. Even the "Sample" that is always there when you first open the program is having the same problem. It's not a problem with the program and the sound card, because it does work from the Current Project Menu, so it has something to do with the Audio Line. I think it might be a glitch in the playback ... is anyone else having problems with this with 8.0? Any suggestions on how to fix? I've already tried wiping AVG from my computer and reinstalling.
Nat
30.04.18 07:21:15
To: joelmercier

Dear user,

To avoid the problem please completely uninstall AVS4YOU software following the instructions below:

1. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it.

2. Download and install the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website.

Please inform about the result.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  38