AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
Administrator
19.05.09 00:39:15
Alf-Eliassen:
with this piece of software (AVS Video Recorder vs 6.2)
Do you mean AVS Video Converter 6.2?

Please try to completely uninstall the software following the procedure outlined in post#3485.

If this does not help, please specify whether you get this error with a particular AVI file or all the AVI files you've got.

Try running the Repair utility:
1. Close AVS Video Editor and all other running programs and applications.
2. Next follow Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Repair.

Please attach a screenshot showing the .dll files not installed properly on your PC (shown in the Repair window). Also specify the OS installed on your PC.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon
02.06.09 11:14:51
yea still getting the same shit ..memory error. I know its not my computer and did every step possible that has been posted and still getting no results. Please help me!!!!!
Administrator
03.06.09 03:23:08
The recommendations and questions are the same as outlined above:
nadin:
Please try to completely uninstall the software following the procedure outlined in post#3485.

If this does not help, please specify whether you get this error with a particular AVI file or all the AVI files you've got.

Try running the Repair utility:
1. Close AVS Video Editor and all other running programs and applications.
2. Next follow Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Repair.

Please attach a screenshot showing the .dll files not installed properly on your PC (shown in the Repair window). Also specify the OS installed on your PC.

Please could you provide us with the information and screenshots specified, so that we could clear up the problem.

Best regards
13.06.09 08:51:43
To: nadin

Some helpful search terms so that others in my predicament can find this thread. AVS Video freezes. AVS Video doesn't work. AVS Video memory error. AVS video crashes.

Some preliminary comments to the general public: If you are having problems with AVI files in AVS Video Editor 4.1 from the AVS4YOU suite of programs, please know that You are not alone. If you read this thread, you will see that others are having similar problems. I have struggled with these problems sporadically for months now, but this morning things have really come to a head. So far I have sort of worked around the problem by converting to formats other than AVI before going to my AVS Video Editor 4.1, but that is tedious and degrades quality. Hopefully I can get some good help at this site. We shall see . . .

To the helpers at this site: I did the complete reinstall, with the reg key deletes and the local drive deletes as suggested. I did the "AVS Update" utility thing. All up to date as of 12 June 2009. I did the "AVS Repair" utility thing. The only file with a red error message was the one that you guys said could be ignored. I did the "developer's solution." Nothing has worked. Still crashing on (some) AVI's. My configuration file is attached. What can I do to make my AVS Video Editor 4.1 work?
Attached files:
Administrator
16.06.09 05:29:44
To: farces

Could you please send us one of the files you get memory error with. This would help us to clear up the problem.
Please check up your e-mail box for the instruction. Additionally, specify the OS installed on your PC (XP or Vista, version of Vista OS, system pack, 32- or 64-bit).

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  278