AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
15.03.14 17:12:55
I've been using AVS4You Document Converter for several years and have always been able to right click on JPEG files
to bring up the context menu. "AVS Convert to" has always appeared in the context menu with the options
of converting to PDF, PNG or GIF.
Yesterday I purchased an unlimited subscription license to install AVS4You Document Converter v. 2.3.1.232 onto a new computer. I left selected the option to integrate AVS4You in the context menu. I then right clicked on a JPEG file only to find that "AVS Convert to" is not in the context menu when I right click on JPEG files. It has always been in the context menu when I right click on JPEGs on my other computers.

I thought maybe this was a peculiarity of the newest version because the version I have on my other computers is 2.2.7.222. So I uninstalled v. 2.3.1.232 and installed the older version only to find the same lack of "AVS Convert to" in the context menu when I right click on JPEGs. So I reinstalled the newest version.

"AVS Convert to" is in the context menu when DOC and RTF files are right clicked on and there are many possible formats to convert to. It's just not there for JPEGs.

I'm frustrated not to be able to right click on JPEGs and have "AVS Convert to" in the context menu as on my other computers as I use this feature on a daily basis in my research project.

Can you please identify a possible remedy for this disappearance of "AVS Convert to" in the context menu for JPEG files? I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit; that is also what is running on my other computers so I don't think that the OS is a part of the problem.

Thanks.
Nat
17.03.14 09:26:55
To: fiddleplayer51

Dear user,

AVS Document Converter is used for document conversions, please follow the link below to find the list of supported document formats:
http://onlinehelp.avs4you.com/AVS-Document-Converter/Features/Conversion/SupportedFormats.aspx

If you need to convert JPEG files please install AVS Image Converter:
http://onlinehelp.avs4you.com/AVS-Image-Converter/

Please inform about the result.

Kind regards
17.03.14 13:28:20
I just installed Image Converter and now "AVS convert to" is in the context menu for JPEGs.
Thank you so much.
Best wishes.
14.09.14 15:41:22
Hi. Are there plans in the future for Jpeg to be added by default just so users will be able to use it right away please?
Nat
19.09.14 12:42:15
To: mikewashtm

Dear user,

If you right click on an image file in windows explorer and choose AVS Convert to - you can find JPEG in the list of available formats.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  98