AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
05.02.14 13:00:01
I just need the audio editor. I am getting random "out of memory" errors and the app then just crashes. This is just after recording from my turntable to soundcard to convert to mp3. I have 16gbs of ram, and a i7 3770k system. Plenty fast. Freshly installed windows 7 x64. No viruses, i checked for adware, everything else works fine. Have my viirtual ram set up so windows takes care of it. And the software is running on a new samsung 840 512 gb ssd. I cant give you are error message, because it crashes so fast. But what if i was recording a dj set? Now i dont feel safe using this for that. What could be wrong?
Nat
06.02.14 07:46:57
To: hh73

Dear user,

Please try to completely uninstall AVS4YOU software from your PC following precisely the instructions below:

1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall. Please make sure to click the "Check All" button.

2. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it. It is highly recommended to leave the default option "Delete license key-files" checked.

3. Download and install the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website:
http://avs4you.com/downloads.aspx
Now install the software on your PC anew.

Try to use AVS Audio Editor and inform about the result.

Best regards.
08.10.14 17:23:14
I think I got this issue once, several months ago. A reinstall just fixed the issue for me.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  212