AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
29.05.10 07:47:24
I would love to see some additional effects such as -- slow motion, fast motion, and panning zooms in various directions.

Thanks for your consideration!

Linda

:-)
Nat
31.05.10 07:15:42
To: linda mcnally

Hello Linda,
Slow motion and fast motion effects can be achieved using the speed option in AVS Video Editor.
Panning zoom effect will be available in the new version of AVS Video Editor that will be released in several months.
Regards
25.03.13 22:49:55
To: Nat

so exactly how do you create slow motion effects within a clip and have it be seamless? I've used the multi-trim and split and then have gone back to the particular split piece after I place it onto the timeline, but the video pieces directly preceding and after are choppy. how do you get a more seamless bind?
Nat
26.03.13 05:23:36
To: miadog1104

Dear user,

Please try to provide some additional information about the issue so we could assist you:
- specify if you can playback the video without any problems on the preview window before using trim or multitrim options,
- specify if the video imported can be played on your PC players withut any problems,
- specify the format and origin of the file.

Please note that if the file you use is of HD quality, AVS Video Editor needs some time for caching it and making it easy for rendering (editing) in the program.
You will get a sign "caching" on the botton of the file thumbnail in the media library. Wait till the caching is processed, then inform if the choppy effect is still present.

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  405