AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
22.03.13 08:56:32
Hello,

really need your help!

I like the usablity of the screen capture tool, but when I see the preview window after stopping the recording, the software crashes with tons of error message dialogs (kind of "There is not enough memory"). I tried everything, different sizes, different formats (flv, wmv, avi), running the software with just one cpu.
There is no problem with disk space or RAM space, everything looks fine. I cannot find any reason :(

Is there any log file or any chance to know, why this error occurs?

Any advice appreciated!

Thank you
Vitali
Nat
22.03.13 12:00:50
To: voodalic

Dear Vitali,

To avoid the problem please completely uninstall AVS4YOU software from your PC. Instructions below:

1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall. Please make sure to click the "Check All" button.

2. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it. It is highly recommended to leave the default option "Delete license key-files" checked.

3. Download and install the latest version of AVS Video Editor and try to record video once again.

Inform about the result, please.

Kind regards
20.04.13 20:35:18
Also, check at Event viewer, usually, it will give you the reason why this is crashing.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  288