AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
22.01.13 04:12:44
Hello. When I try to open the AVS Audio Converter I get the following error message:

"AudioTransform is not registered"

and the only option is to click "ok", which when I do I get the following message:

"OLE error 80040309"

again, the only option is to click "ok".

It most certainly is NOT ok, I've probably been foolish because I've paid for the lifetime subscription, and I haven't been able to even OPEN the AVS Audio Converter!

I've sent in an email to Support, but no reply as yet. Can ANYONE help?

Thanks in advance,
mmk
*SOS*
Nat
22.01.13 04:21:05
To: meanmrkite

Dear User,

To avoid the problem please try to reinstall AVS4YOU software from your PC following the instructions below:
1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall. Please make sure to click the "Check All" button.

2. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it. It is highly recommended to leave the default option "Delete license key-files" checked.

3. Download and install the latest version of AVS Audio Converter.

Please inform about the result.

Best regards
22.01.13 18:49:42
To: Nat
Thanks Nat. I will do. I'll let you know how I fare. Thanks for replying! :-)
22.01.13 19:32:20
arrrgggg...no, it didn't work. All programs seem to launch successfully, EXCEPT the two most important ones for me, the audio converter and the audio editor! Same issue, I get the "Audio Transform is not registered" followed by "OLE error 80040309", and on both the only option is to click "ok".

PLEASE let me know what I should do. I'm using a BRAND NEW machine running windows 8.

I'll thank you for your earliest reply, I really do want to get this working asap.

Thanks in advance,

Alan Ewald
(meanmrkite@yahoo.com)
23.01.13 01:24:43
Hi Nat. Success! well mostly...I am able to access the program(s), specifically the Audio Converter, although it DOES as if I want to install it every time...odd, that. But I won't argue, I say yes and it opens and MOST importantly, it works like a charm!

Just fyi, I ended up trying your suggested fix (many thanks again for helping me out), except this time I also checked the box for "reboot your computer" as well as the cleanup thingy, and that appears to have done the trick.

So, off I go to happily play with all these new software(s), and I'm especially interested in the cover & burner programs...I do a LOT of live concert cds, and for some reason a lot of the are /shn files, which I can do nada with using Imgburn or Winamp, but once converted to .flac, it's off to the races!

Thanks again for your help, and your patience with my impatience. All good things to you & yours.

Sincerely,

AE

:-D
Nat
23.01.13 03:42:52
To: meanmrkite

Hi,

Thank you for the information and the detailed description of the problem.

When you follow Start - All programs - AVS4YOU - Audio - AVS Audio Converter, are you offered to install the program also?

Thank you a lot for cooperation.

Kind regards
13.02.13 03:10:45
I have the SAME problem. I did everything you suggested but still getting the SAME error "Audio Transform not registered"! Pls help!
Nat
13.02.13 04:26:28
To: cwlsnet

Dear user,

Please specify the program you have problem with and its version (click on About button).

What is the moment you get the message? Describe your actions step by step before you get the error, please. Attach the screenshot of it.

Do you have any problems with any other AVS4YOU programs?

Thank you for the information.

Kind regards
19.03.13 04:38:52
I have the identical problem on my Windows 8 machine with "Audio transform is not registered" The Error happens just after the editor/converter splash screen pops up. There is only an "OK" button to push and right after you push OK this error pops up "OLE error 80040309"

After that, nothing. I have attempted to re-install the latest version to no avail and I would NOT be happy with the previous clients outcome of re-installing every time I want to use the application. The editor is the main reason I purchased the software suite and if it will not work I'll request a refund and look elsewhere for an editor.
Nat
19.03.13 06:58:25
To: Ben_Roberts_II

Dear user,

We agree to give you a refund if you need it, but we would like to offer help in resolving the issue first.

Please specify if you used AVS utility to automatically remove all traces of AVS software components from your PC? You will not need to reinstall the software every time you use AVS Audio Editor, just once.

The download the latest version of AVS Audio Editor.

Try to repair AVS files:
- Close all AVS programs and other running applications.
- Copy the following link to the address bar of My computer window and press <Enter>:

If you run 32bit PC: %COMMONPROGRAMFILES%\AVSMedia\ActiveX\Repairing.exe

If you run 64bit PC: %COMMONPROGRAMFILES(x86)%\AVSMedia\ActiveX\Repairing.exe

If some of the .dlls are not registered, please make a screenshot of the Repair window showing those files and send it to us.

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
20.03.13 23:08:46

Ahh, yes, I skipped the uninstall utility. I did the clean/uninstall and rebooted. I went back and downloaded the individual audio components and reinstalled.

All working now.

Thanks Nat :-)
11.05.13 16:59:09
*YAHOO*

Hello AVS Team i have same problem with Audio Editor before do any operation i give you the requested info maybe you can undestand better this problem
before i had some problem after reinstall full package, than using email your tech departement solve most of the problem but this software still have OLE 80040309 errors than stop execution

My computer is still same and i worked with AVS software from many time only after reinstallation after formatting i had this errors , harware is same before...

any other info i can send to give you my support to have definitive solution (i have made an installation of only audio editor sw but without results)

Thank's , Mauro "ballamau"
Attached files:
Nat
13.05.13 05:16:39
To: ballamau

Dear Mauro,

Please kindly download the attached .zip file, unzip it and install on your computer by double clicking on it.

Then try to launch Repair again:

1. Close all AVS programs and other running applications.
2. Copy the following link to the address bar of My computer window and press <Enter>:

If some of the .dlls are not registered, please make a screenshot of the Repair window showing those files and send it to us.

Kind regards
Attached files:
16.05.13 15:23:37

Hi Nat

The report files of repairing is exactly same at my previous email i make some other test and uninstalled all AVS pacage and reinstalled only audio editor , but this program make exactly same results

in this mail i make one screen capture of the log error of windows xp system , there is some dll cannot be loaded and one of the dll is the one is making the fault

in the folder c:\Programmi\File comuni\AVSMedia\ActiveX\ i can found the dll listed and present....

maybe this can help you

in any case i,m thinking to reinstall completely window XP to my computer with a fresh installation.

Thank's

Mauro
Attached files:
16.05.13 15:26:11

one more files , directory list of the container activex
Attached files:
5.28 KB
Administrator
23.05.13 12:42:08
Dear Mauro,

In this case we advise you to download another attached .zip file, unzip it and install on your computer by double clicking on it. But beforehand please delete all the Microsoft Visual Redistributable C++ files from the programms list in the following window:

Start / Control panel / Add or Remove programms

Kindest regards
Attached files:
12.06.13 15:34:48
To: Tess

Hi Tess , no solution , i will reinstall windows like new maybe some files are corrupted from beginning , the only think is why only some AVS program cannot be work properly.

i let you know results after my reinstall

Thank's

Mauro
16.06.13 13:29:11
Hi so no solution yet for activation of audio converter and audio editor ? i tried all your suggestions but none does work ...

Couldnt you provide a clear procedure to check all can be wrong instead of adding more and more suggestions?

Thanks
Nat
17.06.13 07:02:20
To: tigidi

Dear user,

We agree to give you a refund if you need it, but we would like to offer help in resolving the issue first.

Please specify if you used AVS utility to automatically remove all traces of AVS software components from your PC?

Then download the latest version of AVS Audio Editor.

Try to repair AVS files:
- Close all AVS programs and other running applications.
- Copy the following link to the address bar of My computer window and press <Enter>:

Kind regards
23.06.13 14:55:52
To: tigidi

Hi buddy, just to check up on this. Did you decide to stay?
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  351