AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
18.01.13 13:38:50
Hi,

first, i am from germany, please excuse my bad english ^^

i just bought the complete software pakage a few days ago, and until now everything worked pretty fine. Now suddenly i am expecting the following problems with the Audio Editor:

- When i start the program it is loading verry slow, you can actually see how it displays from the top to the bottom.
- When i try to open / import a file, or to record audio from the microphone i get a message telling me:

"The sice of the audiofile you want to load exceeds the available buffer. Editing can be slow. You can speed it up by loading less files or closing other applications."

and as i said in the title, the application is verry slow, i wasnt even able to stop the recording after it started.

I restarted the Application and my Computer serveral times, but i cant seem to get the Program working again. Anyone here got a hint for me how i might fix it?
Attached files:
Nat
21.01.13 03:50:43
To: sataan1337

Dear User,

To avoid the problem please try to completely uninstall AVS4YOU software from your PC following precisely the instructions below:

1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall. Please make sure to click the "Check All" button.

2. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it. It is highly recommended to leave the default option "Delete license key-files" checked.

3. Download and install the latest version of AVS Audio Editor.

Then try to import the file you need to convert to AVS Audio Editor and inform if the problem remains.

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
17.02.13 15:48:02
To: sataan1337

Hi. It would also help if you can post your PC specs here by the way.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  154