AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
Experienced User
22.05.10 04:37:52
I know this sounds crazy, but in the last few weeks, using the latest version of Audio Editor, I have been experiencing my PC suddenly freezing (ie the screen pointer won't move) followed by instantaneous shut down of the PC - no blue screen, it just turns off. This can happen while I'm editing audio files and even when just launching Audio Editor.

When I reboot the PC, there is nothing in the Control Panel > View Problem History.

I stress that this happen with and only with Audio Editor. It never happens at any other time.

Any thoughtss anyone?

James
Nat
26.05.10 06:34:37
To: jcthomson

Hello James,
Fisrt try to update drivers of your audio card.

Specify please the OS you use and the model of your audio card, send us the screenshot of your PC configurations: go Start - right click on My Computer - choose Properties - General - make a screenshot and send it to us.

To analyse the problem we also need the .log files.
To get them please download, unzip and save the attached file to C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor
Then try to launch the application and wait till the problem occurs.
You will find the .log file in C:\Documents and Settings\User Name(your name)\Application Data\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor, please send it to us.

Regards
Attached files:
11.08.10 09:58:41
I installed the Audio Editor and when it starts initially it says "Abnormal Termination." Following this, I receive the blue screen and it crashes my computer. I attempted to uninstall the software, but nothing shows up in the uninstall list.

Any ideas?
12.08.10 02:56:31
To: MedicDoc

Hello,

Try updating or resintalling drivers for your sound card or for motherboard (if the card is integrated).

Then reinstall AVS Audio Editor following the instructions below:

1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall.

2. Go Start > Run... > Type regedit in the opened window and click Ok. In the opened Registry Editor window please find and delete all AVS4YOU folders:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > AVS4YOU (delete it).

HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > AVS4YOU (delete it).

3. Go Local Disc (C:) > Program Files > AVS4YOU (delete it).

Go Local Disc (C:) > Program Files > Common Files> AVSMedia (delete it).

Go Local Disc (C:) > ProgramData > AVS4YOU (delete it).

Download the latest version from our website:

http://www.avs4you.com/Downloads/AVSAudioEditor.exe

Now install the program on your PC anew.

If it does not solve the issue, contact us again.

Regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  561