AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
22.12.12 04:43:50
After I select IMPORT MEDIA and then select a previously Screen Captured 1 Hour movie file, it appears in the Current Project List and on the Right Screen. I then drag the file from the Current Project to the Line for Main Video. At that point both the Current Project and the Line for Main Video have the identical attributes of the actual captured movie (too dark, red and excess contrast). I then select the Color Button and the Color Correction screen appears with the video and the video disappears from the large Right main screen - which I assume is correct. After modifying the various options (brightness, temperature, etc..) to achieve the desired effects, I select "Apply to all occurrences", play the movie (on the Color Correction screen) and then select OK. I then Play the edited video again in the Project Window and it appears as I edited. I then select Produce and the Right Screen (which I just played the edited video on) goes bland and the Video Categories popup appears. I select File, Next, AVI, Next. The Produce/Create Movie Window appears with the Video on the screen. Just to check, I play the video again and all the edits are in place. I then select an Output Folder and Name. Final actions - Do Nothing. The Drive info, shows Need 1.4 GB and 295 GB Free. I then select Create and then Show Preview. The Preview shows the video, WITHOUT any of the edited attributes - that is, it's Dark, Red and has poor Contrast. It's identical to the Captured file. After the file is saved, I play it on the Divx player and it is the same as appeared in the Preview screen - unedited. What am I doing wrong??
Nat
25.12.12 11:07:31
To: perseus11

Dear User,

To avoid the problem please completely uninstall AVS4YOU software from your PC. Instructions below:
1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall. Please make sure to click the "Check All" button.
2. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it. It is highly recommended to leave the default option "Delete license key-files" checked.
3. Download and install the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website:
http://avs4you.com/downloads.aspx

Try to apply the color correction to your catured video once again and inform about the result.

Please also specify if the color correction option function if you use ay video from your hard drive.

Best regards.
31.05.14 14:31:13
Additionally, you can also make sure if your security software is causing this for you. If you have Norton, that's the number 1 suspect.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  293