AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
30.09.08 22:00:11
I have tried to create a project three times now. The first, I created a project and the software began to "build" it and burn it to a disk. As the progress bar began plugging along, it became stuck on 80%, after letting it sit all night, i woke to find the prompt the it had encountered an error and to contact tech support. I did, no word yet. The next evening, I tried a different project with a different video file, all went well (I thought), disc was created, when I attempted to play the disk, both my DVD player and my computer prompted me saying the playback feature was not working for the disk. My third attempt of the same saved program that initially was successful at burning, it once again became stuck on 80% progress completed. I have just bought this software, and have yet seen it work. Nor have I heard anything back from my efforts to contact tech support.
03.10.08 06:44:02
To: coloradowolfe180@yahoo.com

Hi,
could you please tell us whether you tried to playback the video before adding it to AVS DVD Authoring program? Did it play alright, all the way up to the end?
BTW, what AVS DVD Authoring version are you using? You can find that out opening the Help section of the program Top Menu and selecting the About option.
Waiting for your reply.
Best regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  336