AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
12.09.08 23:23:50
Hello:
I see how to use the editing features of video converter, but I don't see how to get the settings to be used when encoding.
For example, say I trim half of a video in the editor, when I encode, the whole video is still encoded. How do I encode only the section that I've trimmed?
Thanks.
Dam
Administrator
15.09.08 06:18:38
To: PixelDroid

Hello,

In fact we do not discovered that issue.

So, please make sure you do the trimming in the right way. For that, please follow this link to AVS Online Help for the detailed instructions.

If you still fail to do it, please send us additional information about the issue.
So, please:
1. Launch AVS Video Converter and choose the input file
2. Select the presets for the conversion
3. Double click on Advanced button
4. Make a screenshot of the file information and send it to us.

Hope to hear from you soon
10.10.08 12:45:23
Thanks a lot. That worked. I was using an old version.
10.10.08 12:46:23
Hi - having trouble with the trim feature in Video Converter 6. I open the video file, click on edit, place the in mark and out mark. My understanding is that everything to the left of the mark will be left off the convereted vides as will everything to the right of the out mark. Click on okay and begin the conversion.

When the conversion is complete, I open it up and there is the whole original file. I'm sure I must be doing something wrong. Can you help?
Administrator
27.02.09 01:52:29
susanm@centergrovelife.org:
My understanding is that everything to the left of the mark will be left off the convereted vides as will everything to the right of the out mark.

Actually that is vice versa. Trim Start and Trim End mark the area that is to be removed from the video. Please use the link given above by Dam for the Online Help concerning this feature.

Best regards
06.12.09 15:07:16
To: nadin

Hi,
Is it possible to trim parts of a video from both the beginning and end? I am finding that I can only do one or the other.
Thanks.
07.12.09 13:38:38
To: billiemiller

Hello,

You should set two deletion areas using Trim Start and Trim End buttons. Trim feature in AVS Video Converter allows to do it. Please find the details how to use trim in AVS Video Converter following this link.

Best regards.
28.05.10 15:44:47
To: susanm@centergrovelife.org

I am having the same problem. I am using the latest version (updated today) to convert MPEG2 to FLV.
31.05.10 12:24:21
To: thone

Hello,

Not sure what exact problem do you have... In what post was the same problem described?

Alsotry please complete re-installing AVS4YOU software from your PC. Instructions below:

1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall.

2. Go Start> Run... Print regedit in the opened window and click Ok. In the opened Registry Editor window please find and delete all AVS4YOU folders:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > AVS4YOU (delete it).
HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > AVS4YOU (delete it).

3. Go Local Disc (C:) > Program Files > AVS4YOU (delete it).
Go Local Disc (C:) > Program Files > Common Files> AVSMedia (delete it).
Go Local Disc (C:) > Documents and Settings > All Users > Application Data > AVS4YOU (delete it).

Download the latest versionof AVS Video Converter from the link below:
http://download.avs4you.com/AVSVideoConverter.exe

Now install the program anew on your PC.

Best regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  50