AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
10.05.12 16:48:17
I have a movie that is going to be delivered today, i sat up all night editing and when i where going to show it to my teacher the message FILE NOT FOUND acurred!

How do you fix this in AVS video editor ?

best regards christoffer
Lex
Administrator
11.05.12 07:04:18
To: doffi31

Hello,

Please note that project files do not contain the actual video, the only contain the links to the media files you used in your projects. It is strongly recommended not to change the location of the media files used in your project while working on it. If one of the media files was removed, replaced or renamed, you will see the File Not Found notification in the Media Library. when you reopen the project you receive the following message: "Can't find file "File Name" with three options: Ignore, Ignore All and Browse...

If you know where the file is located, press Browse... and find this file on your PC. Before to work with footage we advise you to transfer video from your camera to PC.

Best regards.
13.05.12 15:50:56
To: Lex

Thanks for the help Lex. Is there a best practice on this? Like working on a PC then you need to transfer this to a notebook for a presentation the next day.
Lex
Administrator
14.05.12 08:21:52
To: peleus

Hello,

It is highly recommended not to transfer your project untill it has beed finished.

Best regards.
25.03.13 00:09:20
It has been since march 6 that I left my last message for help with support. No response. They haven't been able to fix errors (ex. Video Editor) for months. I am assuming they are letting the software die and abandoning support. I hope not, but do any of you know?
Nat
25.03.13 08:46:36
To: hugakoala@gmail.com

Dear user,

We are really sorry for any inconvenieces caused. Your message has been lost.

You have just been assisted in AVS Support System.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
24.07.14 21:00:01
en mi editor no se ven los videos o las partes de los vídeos a procesar le pongo play y solo se ve en negro y no se ve que avance la reproducción no puedo ver los pedazo de películas o el vídeo que voy a procesar como hace 4 meses si los podía editar se veía bien lo que estaba haciendo que puedo hacer ya lo desinstale y volvi a instalarlo sigue igual ayuda por favor
Nat
28.07.14 10:39:48
To: maclopor@yahoo.com.mx

Estimado usario,

Le han ayudado en el sistema de apoyo AVS4YOU.

Si tiene preguntas no dude en contactarnos.

Muy atentamente
14.09.15 08:56:39
Hello,

Please note that project files do not contain the actual video, the only contain the links to the media files you used in your projects. It is strongly recommended not to change the location of the media files used in your project while working on it. If one of the media files was removed, replaced or renamed, you will see the File Not Found notification in the Media Library. when you reopen the project you receive the following message: "Can't find file "File Name" with three options: Ignore, Ignore All and Browse...

If you know where the file is located, press Browse... and find this file on your PC. Before to work with footage we advise you to transfer video from your camera to PC.

Best regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  412