AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
30.03.12 23:48:56
Hi,

I'm having a problem with a video my boyfriend sent to me over an email. I tried to open it, but it was unrecognized by every media player i have installed. Upon realizing that he had made it in AVS Studio, and failed to convert it from .vep to .avi or the like, I downloaded AVS and attempted to open it on my version. Still no luck, even when trying to open it using AVS video converter. It just says "incorrect file format". My boyfriend is travelling around europe and can't send it again, so I'd really like some help here!

Thanks so much,
Sam
Administrator
02.04.12 13:06:53
To: fiveohfive3213

Hello Sam,

A .vep file is a AVS Video Editor Project file.The project file represents a data file with a .vep extension containing the information on the video and audio clips, effects and transitions added to the movie. You cannot read the saved project with a third-party application, only AVS Video Editor is able to open (or reopen) the created project file. However, you won't be able to open the file even in AVS Video Editor on your PC, because it contains only the information on the project, not the media data.

We would advice your friend to produce this .vep file in AVS Video Editor on his machine and choose Web as a Video Category. Then he will be able to upload the video on Facebook and you will be able to watch it.

If you have further questions, please contact us.

Best regards
05.05.12 17:39:22
To: fiveohfive3213

Hi. Try viewing this in VLC, it should be played even as .vep.
Lex
Administrator
06.05.12 08:51:56
To: peleus

Hello,

Please note, as .vep file is an AVS Video Editor Project file it can be played in AVS Video Editor only. One should save it into a video format.

Best regards.
25.12.18 12:54:38
HI, PLZ CONVERT THIS FILE TO MP4 I CANT DO CONVERT THAT ITSELF
Attached files:
380.75 KB
Nat
26.12.18 12:07:09
To: udit

Dear user,

We cannot convert your project file, as it is not a video file, but a project file with links to your files located on your computer.

What you need to do is open AVS Video Editor project on your PC - click on Produce button and create video from it. Follow this link to find the detailed information on how to do it.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind reaards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  342