AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
08.02.12 18:41:40
According to AVS:

:
Please note that requests from our customers are processed within 48 hours, so don't worry if you do not get the answer immediately. None of the requests remain unanswered.

I have yet to receive any acknowledgement from AVS for any of the support requests I have submitted. I have purchased and received my license key, but my editing computer is not on the internet and never will be. The FAQ addresses this situation, but it requires AVS to respond. I have been patiently awaiting a response since last Friday (5 days ago) and I see absolutely nothing from AVS in terms of communications. NOTHING!

Has anyone else out there experienced this lack of response from AVS?

I like the products. They're not perfect but no software is. All in all I bought AVS for the functionality and for the generous license terms. Little did I know about how (sluggish) they communicate with their paying customers.
Lex
Administrator
09.02.12 05:38:54
To: ooc-admin

Hello,

We are sorry for the delay!

Your request is processed at our support system:
http://support.avs4you.com

Best regards.
08.02.12 21:04:44
This message is directed to Lex of AVS, or any other AVS representative that can help.

I have been waiting for a response from AVS to activate my software and have seen none.

I bought the software late last Thursday, sent in activation request by email on Friday, and sent several emails this week. As yet I have not heard anything.

Is this typical? And how do I obtain the custom .exe files for each AVS product that I would like to use? According to the FAQ AVS will create a customized .exe for the machine the software is registered for.

I need to get on with my work and this lack of progress is indeed troubling.

Lex, if you could lend a hand and bring this to the attention of whoever needs to respond it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Lex
Administrator
09.02.12 06:01:38
To: ooc-admin

Hello,

We are sorry for the delay!

Best regards.
09.02.12 19:17:15
To: Lex

Thanks Lex for your note. I am getting rather frustrated at your process. It's not personal.

I received an email message telling me to do what I've already done. I completed the steps requested last week.

So far you're the only human (I think) that has responded to me from AVS.

However, AVS has not acknowledged the emails I've already sent, not the posts I have submitted with the support form.

As I replied (to contact@avs4you.com), I'm already behind schedule.

If you work at AVS, please make the appropriate staff members aware of my need to have them generate 2 custom exe files for my machine, for AVS Video Editor and AVS Video Converter. Then have them send me an email on how / where I need to download these custom exe files. They're much too big for email, unless you break them up into a series of smaller emails to be reassembled (and that process would be cumbersome and error prone, leading to yet more delays).

Thanks for your help.
Lex
Administrator
10.02.12 06:43:06
To: admin@ozarkopencinema.com

Hello,

Best regards.
10.02.12 16:57:29
To: Lex

Oh ye of little words!

Such poor communication skills!

I will give you credit at least, for communicating to Alexander who sent "an exe" file. Hopefully it is for the correct machine and hopefully it will work when I install it there.
Lex
Administrator
12.02.12 10:24:33
To: admin@ozarkopencinema.com

Hello,

Follow instructions given at our support system.

Best regards.
09.05.12 22:12:14
I have been waiting to get information about my activation code. Still haven't heard back and the request was sent out two days ago. My activation key says that it has worked BUT- the program still shows up as a non-registered version. I have removed and reinstalled the software at least 3 times. Please advise ( in easy to understand steps) I choose your products because I am not really tech savy, and they are usually user friendly.
Lex
Administrator
10.05.12 07:56:26
To: gudteachr52002

Hello,

Your request was processed at our support system:
http://support.avs4you.com/Support.aspx

Best regards.
15.05.12 02:49:33
Just a quick question. What does the Black Hole do?
Lex
Administrator
15.05.12 07:49:37
To: celavey

Sorry, we don't undrestand the question.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  145