AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
07.12.11 02:31:53
I'm transferring a conversation (20 or 30 years old) from an audio cassette onto my PC...with the intent of distributing cleaned up CD versions to family members for Christmas (Grandkids, Great Grandkids etc of the woman on the recording).

The cassette is in good shape and the voice quality is very good. But there are sections where there are either 'clicking' or 'squealing' sounds.

Any suggestions for how to remove those annoying sounds would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
John
07.12.11 11:29:25
To: jtkarp@gmail.com

Hello,

Please try using noise remover filter in AVS Audio Editor. You can find the details how the filter works in our help manuals.

I hope it helps, but if any questions arise, we are here to help.

Best regards.
24.12.08 12:06:22
*SOS*
I want to take my audio cassett tapes and make them into a CD that I can play on my cd player at home and in my car. What format do I change them too?

Also I want to be able to use them in Media Movie Maker and then be able to play on my TV, again, what format to I change them to?

Why do you need the convertor program when you can us the recorder program to make the tapes any format?
Dam
Administrator
25.12.08 06:13:47
To: Pop-A-TopII

Hello,

Pop-A-TopII:
I want to be able to use them in Media Movie Maker and then be able to play on my TV, again, what format to I change them to?
Why do you need the convertor program when you can us the recorder program to make the tapes any format?

You have to connect your device that supports cassettes to the PC via Line In and use AVS Audio Recorder to transfer audio from cassettes to your PC, choosing the necessary preset.

Pop-A-TopII:
I want to take my audio cassett tapes and make them into a CD that I can play on my cd player at home and in my car.

For that, please use AVS Disc Creator. Here it is the link to Online Help for the how-to-do information.

Pop-A-TopII:
What format do I change them too?

I'd recommend you WAV or MP3 formats

Best Regards
11.01.12 02:49:08
I need some detailed instructions for converting cassette tapes into a suitable format for burning onto a CD. I am using a cassette deck with dolby noise reduction and taking the output through a 2 in/2 out USB device and going into the USB port on my laptop. I'm using Windows 7. What are the directions from here on? Do I use the AVS Audio Converter? What format do I convert the audio inputs into? I didn't seem to find any audio files on the laptop after they finished playing. I'm a novice at this process. Thanks for the help.
11.01.12 12:43:02
To: nagrag@aol.com

Hello,

You should use AVS Audio Recorder to transfer audio from cassettes to digital file. In AVS Audio Recorder, select USB input for recording to which you connected your cassette deck and strat recording. After recording is finished, burn resulted audio file to disc using AVS Disc Creator software and it's option Audio CD.

Best regards.
16.01.12 21:38:21
I am trying to make CDs from audio cassette tapes. I have a USB input from the cassette deck to the computer. My laptop uses Windows 7 and the message on the laptop says all drivers are loaded. My laptop does not see the audio files however. Is there more software that needs to be loaded for my laptop to see the audio input files before they are converted to MP3 etc.?
Administrator
18.01.12 12:52:53
To: nagrag@aol.com

Hello,

Please try to follow the instruction

Then you can create the audio CD using the latest version of AVS Disc Creator and followin this instruction

Best regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  162