AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
31.07.09 11:09:34
To: Jason Born

I am away and won't be able to apply your suggested solution to my home computer until end of next week.

However, I have exactly the same symptons as kalamazoo222 below and you seem to have given that user a different solution?

Looks like I could save the time and effort of deleting and reinstalling by adding your attached dll file to the active x menu.

Please advise
31.07.09 23:04:51
To: Vlad
Thank you for the fast response. I did it and the same 2 files say "Can't load library" in the repair list box. What's next?
01.08.09 11:04:44

It works! Even though the two files still error, the Video Editor burned my DVD! Thank you! 8)
Support Manager
03.08.09 03:30:36
To: cehanlon@verizon.net

Hi,

Both solutions should work: the first which I offered you and the second which I gave later to kalamazoo222 when our developers found the solution.

You also can download and save AVSVideoXmlDVDMenu.dll in the directory C:\Program Files\Common Files\AVSMedia\ActiveX. Then run repair procedure from Start>All Programs>AVS4YOU>Repair. If AVSISOParsel.dll is not repaired successfully, please install AVS Disc Creator program from the link below:

http://www.avs4you.com/Downloads/AVSDiscCreator.exe

Then try working with AVS Video Editor. Please inform me about the results.

(The .dll has been deleted, as it has been included into the latest update. Update AVS files following Start > Programs > AVS4YOU > AVS Update Manager)
Support Manager
03.08.09 04:23:28
kalamazoo222:

It works! Even though the two files still error, the Video Editor burned my DVD! Thank you! 8)

Thank you for getting back to us. To solve the problem with AVSISOParsel.dll please reinstall AVS Disc Creator program from the link below:

http://www.avs4you.com/Downloads/AVSDiscCreator.exe

As for AVSMobileDevice2ActiveSync.dll, it is intended to work with windows mobile device and repairs successfully if ActiveSync software installed on your computer. If you don't work with windows mobile devices you don't need it.
08.08.09 20:42:03

Thank you ...My problem with the video editor is solved! I followed the the instructions to uninstall and reinstall. I then copied the dll provided in the forum into the active x folder and ran the repair. I no longer receive the error for AVSISOParcel.

The video editor works perfectly. If I need to reinstall in the future do I stlll need to re-copy the dll provided and run a repair?

However, I still am having a problem in DVD Authoring. After choosing the criteria to burn the DVD I receive an error message, "The integration of the Program Structure is corrupted". It then asks that I reinstall but reinstalling does not help. I will post this in a separated message for the DVD Authoring program.
Support Manager
10.08.09 00:04:30
To: cehanlon@verizon.net

cehanlon@verizon.net:

If I need to reinstall in the future do I stlll need to re-copy the dll provided and run a repair?

No, you don't need to re-copy the dll, it was included into the latest installation pack. You can download it from our download page:

http://www.avs4you.com/downloads.aspx

As for your problem with AVS DVD Authoring, we will answer you in the separated topic you created for it.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  239