AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
15.02.11 07:25:25
I love how it's a pretty simple media player, does everything a basic media player should do... currently my standard media player!!

a few suggestions...
- the possibility to play dvds!! Seems stupid that you can copy and rip dvds with other AVS software, but you can't do something as simple as play a dvd in AVS media player?
- NO MORE startfile.avi ...please!! it is a ridiculous feature, and instead of having to delete it from the installation path, how about just not including it in the installation at all?
- most media players have an option to load an external subtitle file from any path - that way, the subtitle file does not have to be in the same directory as the media file, and have the same file name, in order to work.
18.02.11 06:39:15
To: ksvane

Thank you for kind words about AVS Media Player and for your suggestions. Most of them have already been discussed on the forum.

Unfortunately, we do not plan to support DVD format in AVS Media Player, as well as remove advertisement clip (please not that the program is freeware).

As for subtitles, the method of loading subtitles used in our program allows to play subtitles automatically. You just need to open video file on computer and subtitles will be loaded as well. It is also convenient.

Best regards.
06.04.13 19:24:32
"option to load an external subtitle file from any path"

Would be nice to have this too. This would give us a lot of flexibility.
Nat
08.04.13 05:32:44
To: austingrd

Dear user,

Thank you for the suggetion.

I will surely pass it over to our developers.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  52