AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
17.02.10 09:32:25
I WAS ON A TIMELINE AND TRYING TO GET SOME DEMO DVD'S OUT FOR MY BAND BEFORE THE END OF THE MONTH. I WAS TOLD THAT AVS IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET THE SOFTWARE TO CONVERT FLIP VIDEOS INTO BURNABLE DVDS.. AS THE FLIP IS MP4. I PURCHASED AND DOWNLOADED THE SOFTWARE AND THE MINUTE OR SO OF THE DVD COMES OUT FINE...THE REMAINING DVD JUST FREEZES AND SKIPS AND I WENT THROUGH HOURS OF LOADING RELOADING CHANGING AND PURCHASES MORE DVDS, ETC...JUST TO SELF DIAGNOSE THAT AVS SOFTWARE DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY, HOWEVER, i CANNOT GET ANY HUMAN BEING TO CONTACT ME TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE OR REFUND MY MONEY. FUNNY HOW AT PRESALE I GOT THEM TO ANSWER QUESTIONS RATHER EXPEDIANTLY , ONCE THE SOFTWARE WAS PURCHASES , NOTHING....I AM CONTACTING THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND DOING EVERYTHING I CAN TO MAKE SURE THE PUBLIC IS WARNED ABOUT THE NON EXISTANT SUPPORT AND CONTACT INFORMATION FOR SHODDY PRODUCTS!
Administrator
18.02.10 00:08:39
To: heidiedwards

We are really sorry for the delay occured and are ready to help you solve the problem that you face.

Could you please provide some additional information, so that we could find a solution:
1. Try to play the DVD created with our software stored on your hard disc. Is the movie played fine?
2. If the problem persists with the disc only, try to play it both on your PC and in a DVD player. Does the problem persist in both cases?
3. Describe your actions when building and burning this DVD step by step, specify the setings selected, disc type used, the exact model of your burner and DVD player.

Hope to hear from you soon
18.02.10 13:44:54
To: nadin

The problem exsists when i burn the dvd...with your software. It happens about two minutes into the dvd and it happens when played back on all three of my home dvd players..JVC model 2390/ sony 500 Dvd player/as well as on the dvd player on my brand new HP pavillion lap top computer and my dell desktop. it is obviously a problem with the burning process during conversion. I have tried burning a video over fifty times, so to explain in detail what settings are used i must tell you that i have selected almost every possible setting in your dvd authoring program. i began by using the wizard, importing a video from my flip camcorder, saviing it to my computer (where they all play perfectly) . after importing i simply add a title and build a dvd using the following
System: DVD NTSC
Quality: high
aspect: 4:3
4.7 GB single layer
then it builds and burns the dvd which will play for about two minutes and then start skipping and cutting out. I have tried every possible different setting, I
have tried uninstalling and reinstalling your software.
Administrator
18.02.10 23:54:20
To: heidiedwards

Possibly, this is a conversion problem. After you build the movie, prior to burning it is saved on your hard disc. Please could you find VIDEO_TS folder created on your hard disc and try to play the video from there. Is this movie played fine or not?
04.11.13 22:49:26
Can't make DVDs that will play on local television channel. Work for a small organization as a video editor. My AVS Video Editor does great up until the last step - producing a NTSC video (MPEG-1) which would be usable at television station. I end up with a folder containing AUDIO TS & VIDEO TS, and the station can't play my video. Would like to understand what I'm doing wrong in AVS!!!! Please help with any suggestions. Everybody's got advice, but no one hits it on the head. Could it be an incorrect codac issue?

Thanks
Nat
06.11.13 08:08:59
To: Lulabelf25

Dear user,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

Please try to provide some additional information about the issue:
- specify if you can playback the created video (from VIDEO TS folder) on your PC players?
- specify how you pass the created video to your channel? do you burn it to a disk?
- specify if you have any specifications for video files that can be played on your channel?

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
15.12.13 14:23:31
To: Lulabelf25

Hi Lula, when you say you're trying to play the video on a television channel, what player are you using? That will determine what out files you need to convert in order to make the video player. So far, I think you have VOB files right there.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  388