AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
09.12.09 14:14:39
anyone know why my pics have red x's on them and are unusable in video editor? help!
10.12.09 00:24:43
To: debbie ripley

Red cross appears on file schortcut in AVS Video Editor if it was moved to another location on your computer or deleted.
12.01.10 12:00:31
I made a video of my little girls birthday and was able to preview, edit and etc. However when I tried to make the DVD it said that I needed to activate the software. So I bought the license 5 days ago and downloaded everysoftware that was available for me to download. Once all this was done I went back into my saved movie and notice that there were red X marks on each of my clips. Everything loaded as normal but the movie itself. When I press play to preview my DVD it plays the music and the wordage. It will not play my video clip. I had uninstalled and reinstalled the Video Editor latest edition but it did not help. What do I need to do? What does the red X on each clip mean? I need to make this DVD soon and can not. Also when it comes to my pictures that I have in the video it will only play some of them but not all them. The ones that it will not play has a red X on them too. Any help? I dont want to start back over!

Thanks

Andy
Attached files:
48.11 KB
Administrator
12.01.10 23:04:56
To: gibbsandy@yahoo.com

It seems that some of the files used in your project have been renamed on moved to another location on your PC. As the project .vep4 file consists of links to the files imported into this particular project, once you move/rename these files, the project gets corrupted. Try rearranging your files back to the original state (rename files back or move them to the original location). This way the problem must get resolved.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  1  roydavis
Guests:  98