AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
19.06.09 09:20:44
Hi there,
I had been able to convert some files from my FLIP camera to swf but I've noticed that I need to have the whole folder they are held on copied over to my desltop for this to work. If I simply copy over the avi file and try to convert it to swf then a few weird things happen
1/ The outputted (sorry for the grammar!) swf file comes out at 74 bytes
2/ the edit profile menu frame size 'original' option when selected comes out at 0 width and 0 height...

This also happens when I try and convert movies I've made which are WMV files using windows movie maker.
Any suggestions? I had it working a while ago and now nothing seems to be going right. I've tried this on both my computers with different files and always the same 74 byte file sizes. I DID have it working on Monday following what I thought was the same procedure...
Any ideas would be really appreciated thanks.
21.06.09 16:11:15
any advice?
im already looking at purchasing reliable software
Administrator
22.06.09 00:19:19
To: forresthowie

Do you mean, any file you try to convert (no matter which format) comes out after conversion as a 70-80 bytes file?
This might mean that the program installation was not completed correctly. Please try reinstalling the software. Download it anew from our website.

If this does not help, please could you send us a screenshot of the Advanced window showing all the input and output file parameters.

Thank you in advance
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  82