AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
21.04.09 04:48:27
When I play the video that I am working on, I can hear heavy boxes or something similar being dragged around in the background. The music starts fine, but when I get to a certain point, this background noise starts. Unfortunately, this point is early in the video. The same noise is heard no matter what music I try. The background noise is not there when I play it on the AVS Player or AVS Audio Editor, only when I am playing the video.

It was not a problem with a previous video. I don't want to complete this video until the problem is corrected.

Hoping for a quick fix.

Ken
21.04.09 08:12:55
To: kendp@fastmail.fm

Problem, but another created. A photographer friend said what I am hearing is wind coming in through the mike when shootiing outdoors. This is why I only hear the sound when I play the video.

Now I need to find out how to shut off the microphone Nothing in the manual about that.
Administrator
22.04.09 03:06:07
To: kendp@fastmail.fm

Unfortunately, it is not really clear what the problem is. Are you recording anything via microphone? Which software are you using? Please describe your actions in more detail.

Best regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  195